Domestic Department - Term 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this time the Domestic Department would like to initiate the Camelot Program.

A myth is history colored by emotion and modyfied by transmission over time. Cities of the Game of Democracy all look to become a member to the ranks of "The Best Cities". Even if it is in their own special way. Surely, any city in any Demo Game that has achieved the status of "The Top 5 Cities" list is nearing legendary status as well.

This said, The Domestic Department would bring about the Camelot Award. This award will be presented to any city, in any Demo Game that is placed on the "Top 5 Cities" list.

The Domestic Department now proudly presents the Camelot Award to:

Fox Nest
PDX
Khatovar

Originally posted by disorganizer
We will need judical review and maybe a poll on it.

Sounds like a plan!

Originally posted by Cyc
This includes Philadelphia, which stands at pop30.

We like our families big in Philly. :) ... and we're still growing!

Nice recap. Good work, Cyc. I'll meet you at the retirement home...

Thank you, Danke and Zarn, and all the others, and of course the great statesman, chiefpaco.

The elections are over, a new Domestic Leader has been chosen, I, too, say farewell.

Good luck Zarn!

Originally posted by Cyc
Thank you, Danke and Zarn, and all the others, and of course the great statesman, chiefpaco.

The elections are over, a new Domestic Leader has been chosen, I, too, say farewell.

Good luck Zarn!
Thank you, and what do you mean farewell?

@ Zarn - It's time for a nice long soak in the sun with a drink that has a funny little umbrella in it. Of course I'm taking my laptop, so if I can help you in any way just let me know. I'll send you a postcard.

Cyc
The guy who just wanted to play...

@ Raven1er - I didn't forget about you. I believe you're covered in "all the others". It is now your time to watch Zarn and learn from him. Be prepared when he needs you.

:) Thank you, Octavian X. A raspberry-filled doughnut does sound good, although I'm partial to the little round plain ones with my coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom