Domestic: Iroq Province?

Zarn

Le Républicain Catholique
Please discuss whether or not to put the former Iroq territory under the Roman governor or to make a separate province for it. If you wish to make a new province, a new border proposal would be nice, too. :p

We should include Roma with Iroquois - there weren't many real elections this term, so the more offices we create, the less people we will have to fill them. After all, it isn't that many cities.

I persoanlly would like to wait until the FP poll finishes so that we know where the Uber-Productive areas are so that its neighborhood would be a mini-Province (ala Zarnia)

That, and I'd also like to know where exactly we're going with this Iroquois war. Will we conquer more land or stay with what we got.

Leave the new cities under Domestic command until we figure out our plans for the Iroquois and the FP.

Agree with Blackheart, we need to keep it Domestic Ministry until war is over and we can present alternatives based on real, not hypothetical borders.

Well, by COL O.1 thats not possible. Even if we passed a new province, if it didn't have 3 cities or 50% of its area under our control it would remain under the Itakaji province governor (myself).

Otherwise, I agree that we should sort this out once the war is finished. When I started discussion on this new province, I was under the impression that we were going to conquer the Iros, but now it seems that we might not. Lets wait it out and see what the WOTP decides.

With two new Iro cities added to our nation I'd like to perform my newly written song simply titiled

:bump: in B minor

Hmm, No "The Cheat" in your avatar snipelfritz? ;).

Anyway, I beleve we should create a new province :).

Any border proposals for this province then, CG?

Two past provincial proposals.

The first by me:

EDIT: Ginger Ale has posted Epi's in the next post. Thanks GA

@CG, no, that faze is over, and I think this pic of Howard Dean in a cheesehead is the funniest thing ever. :lol:

It looks to me like snipelfritz's proposal is a little more equitable. Cumae should be in the Iro Province. Having to work out which cities gets to use which tiles in that area will give the two Governors something to do. :)

I prefer the strict dicivion of Iroquois and Romans in their separate provinces, to maintain historicity, so I prefer Ginger Ales proposal. PLus, The Iroquois Province got 2 wonders and cities in better shape, where Southern Rome is a ruin.

Snip, you could just confirm which of the two or both (or none) that should be polled in the House.

As govenor of the affected province, I approve both province proposals.

My name is snipelfritz, and I approve this message.(and you thought you were done hearing that)

Top Bottom