Donation channels

Jednooki_John

Chieftain
This is my first post, hello! Since I've spent countless hours on the mod, I wish I could support it financially. I searched for some ways on the forum, but couldn't find any. As I understand Gazebo is the leader of the whole thing; can we please establish some sort of donation channels? It is really hard to express my gratitude for such an enormous amount of fun and challenge Vox Populi provided (more than 900h already on the counter in Steam)

This is my first post, hello! Since I've spent countless hours on the mod, I wish I could support it financially. I searched for some ways on the forum, but couldn't find any. As I understand Gazebo is the leader of the whole thing; can we please establish some sort of donation channels? It is really hard to express my gratitude for such an enormous amount of fun and challenge Vox Populi provided (more than 900h already on the counter in Steam)

If you look at the 6th comment in this thread, Gazebo said you can just donate to charity.

https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/praise-for-the-steady-development.604744/

I will do that then; thank you once again for all your work, you can't imagine all the fun you have sponsored by your work :)

Top Bottom