[DOTO] Dawn Of The OverLords

MattFDR
thanks alot,
maybe it will fix vista crash also , thanks!

krushyn ,
hehe.....thanks man....mylons already in v.13 by the way,

you cracked me up with in keldath we trust....

you want v.14? well i can give it to you now, but it will be without bug,
if you wait a day or two...everyone can have it :)

I know that it is... but I own you thanks for keeping it for 1.4 in. I know from experience that sometimes newer versions of some mods do not have same stuff as in previous. Well,You tend to keep good stuff always in.

Did anyone notice double occurrence of, for instance well ? It seems to be available twice in the same list of buildings. Not a big thing but .... I decided to mention it because I got used to CTD and blue all the time in mods so it is so weird that everything in your mod seems to work...well... just fine....so far ... it makes me want to say that either your mod or you are becoming like a good old wine...older than better ;)
Damn, I am in a good mo(o)d today...where is my rum?

krushyn
rum.....gimmie some scotch!

well people,

i cant get bug mod inside my mod,

unlees i take out inquisition mod, which i really like, so im not sure what to do now.

i need some python help.

What would BUG add to the mod that isnt there atm?
Oh and answer my mail :p I need to update the unitinfos again before you release 1.4^^

In another matter, regarding DCM. I'd recommend people play without opportunity fire for now, Dale sorta needs to "fix" that ability :p I had a group of tanks decimated by 8 trebuchets in one turn, was quite silly :)

version 1.4 is up!

- see the details in the main post, i did not ad much stuff here, but its a better stabled balanced version.

- also id like to have your impressions on this:
the rae a city goes up the culture levels - is it too fast ? too slow?
-the techs cost? high low?
-and speeds sync to the time line

important note on version 1.5

i already have a working version with bug mod and revolusion mod,

but i decided to wait with it so can can make sure everything works fine and some revolution balance,
also to add the new super spies 1.23

v1.5 wont be long i presume, dont worry - v.15 will be a blast !

enjoy folks, i worked a month on this v1.4 and many hours.

id like to thank Vanchelon ,
for his very important assitance, he shaped the new unit values and promotion system and more,
i give him much credit, thanks alot vanchelon.

If you find something wrong with the units or unit stats, please let me know :) I'm sure I missed a few, atleast when I added bonuses to modern units vs melee/archers/mounted.
Think I fixed most unit errors, again, lemme know if you find any. Hope yer all happy with em anyway :)

EDIT: I found one error in CivilizationInfos, it only concerns you if you are going to play as Russia (AI playing as russia would be without attack submarine).
It's fairly easy to fix yourself.
Go to \OverLord-1.4\assets\xml\Civilizations\CIV4CivilizationInfos.xml
Search for "Typhoon"
Replace
<UnitClassType>UNITCLASS_ATTACK_SUBMARINE</UnitClassType>
With
<UnitClassType>UNITCLASS_NUCLEAR_SUB</UnitClassType>

This will not work for ongoing games. I don't know why but there it is :) For some reason this XML does not update with ongoing games.

Hello

I am giving it a new trial
last ones have been disappointing for me: it looked nice and interesting with a lot of new and unexpected features, but I was in war most of the time even playing in "noble" category: since I am the builder type I did not reach middle age; I do not consider myself as a bad player, have been with civ from the start
so I went back to FFH
any way congratulation for the work

Interesting experience: I was able to initiate it treble after I deleted it CvPath.py
Additional problem: on the bottom of a screen the controllers cannot be seen.
I cannot run it already after Vista's reset.

söör ,

yes! happy to hear that you had progress! are you running the mod in another languge?
its only supports english.

Opuhara ,
i hope you continue to play :)
i was intended to do the more "calm" ai, but i forgot it a long time ago...,
well heres another for the todo list :)

SIMPA my number 1 fan, how are you?

dont worry, theres no errors at all, i did 2000 turns yesterday...

i wanted to add some new tanks snafusmith released, as a special units,
but on the last moment i decided to hold for next version,

i focuesed v.1.4 on bug fixing, and balance (many thanks to vanchelon for that),
so i didnt add too much stuff.

but,
i promise,

version 1.5, will be an awesome version:
dale 1.5
revolution mod
bug mod
super spies 1.23
new units
maybe some new techs.

i hope in two weeks or so ill get it out.

Top Bottom