Double Victory

Darth Caesar

Might be a Wizard
I recently got a double victory playing as JC (what a surprise). I was on a terra map with only Joao left to take on so I DoWed him. I was doing well with the war but I was getting tired of the game and wanted to finish so I went to see if he would capitulate and he was willing to do so. The next turn guess what pops up, Julius Caesar has won a Domination Victory! I was a little puzzled at first but then I realizied that I must have passed the Domination limit when I capitulated Joao, but because he was the last one I also won a Conquest victory! Please post your stories about any double victories you have had in the past and we can talk about them. :)

What am I the only one who has gotten a double victory? I guess I can brag about this ;).

I don't know what the story in cIV is but the great SirPleb has a CIII record that will never be beaten. In GOTM18, he arranged things to be able to pull off ALL the victory conditions on the same turn. :eek:

IOW in 2049AD, he was set up to win: conquest, domination, space, diplomatic, 20K culture, 100K culture or (naturally) historiograph. :king: He actually chose conquest.

Amazing achievement.

Edit: Cracker's tribute to this game

I don't know what the story in cIV is but the great SirPleb has a CIII record that will never be beaten. In GOTM18, he arranged things to be able to pull off ALL the victory conditions on the same turn. :eek:

IOW in 2049AD, he was set up to win: conquest, domination, space, diplomatic, 20K culture, 100K culture or (naturally) historiograph. :king: He actually chose conquest.

Amazing achievement.

Edit: Cracker's tribute to this game

Wow...just wow. Normally I would reply with a smiley but there are no smileys for an achievement like that.

If you get more than one victory which one is shown in the Hall of Fame?

I think the computer randomly picks one.

I actually think there is a specific order of preference, as to which victory comes first in civ IV; essentially a ranking from first priority to last, though some may be tied and random, have to look it up somewhere as I know someone has it figured out and posted.

I know Domination victories come before Conquest ones.

Top Bottom