Download and Current Changelog

Hi Valk,

I know you legally can't talk about Civ 5, but let fall some hint/judgement somewhere... I'll look around for some :) :D :confused: :scan: :cry: :mad: :sad: :king:

Greez,

Tschuggi

P.S.: For Rife 1.30 new fixed version (1.4 or whatever) - let's be patient and wait for a good modmod. "Gut Ding will Weile haben" - goods things need time.

When you play, (TECH) strat is the best. Go early (TECH), then (TECH), and then (TECH).

At least that's every version of civ I ever played.

check the first post in this thread - download and then run the installer.

In other words. We are in for a long, long wait. Probably several months if not a year.

Well, it was fun while it lasted but it seems this has finally went the way of wild mana and orbis.
:(

In other words. We are in for a long, long wait. Probably several months if not a year.

Well, it was fun while it lasted but it seems this has finally went the way of wild mana and orbis.

How the hell do you get several months to a year?

Like I said, I've been busy with classes. It was midterm season. Jesus. :lol:

Was gonna say mate, things get pretty hairy during termtime, there's a ton of classes and stuff that goes on... can't expect people to put less effort into RL even if there's a lot of people waiting on the mod.

I'd be along with the "where's the new version???" people if it wasn't for the amount of classes i'm buried under too, so i can sympathise totally with that.

I cant seem to download it! It keeps failing! :(

UPDATE! I got it working by turning off my antivirus temporarily.

Notice that my AV is worried about one of the files. Apparently it's behaving like a worm. Keep an eye on it.

Yeah.. It's a clever little download bar... It took me like 30 mins to realize it started over twice in the middle of the download :eek:
BUT I noticed and and turned off my antivirus and now it's going :lol:

Don't get me wrong people. I am just as burred in work as you are. But unlike you, that does not stop me from dreaming about things and complaining when I can't get them. :lol:

Yes, it's just on a short hiatus between design work for our civ5 mod, and more importantly, my classes. :lol:

Ok great news, i reckon that will make a lot of people happy!

As for uni work i found that it got easier the longer i spent there and the better i got to know my tutors. Acedemics are a strange breed, they want to be liked and admired, and knowing that I was never to proud to brown-nose my way to a better mark.

...But surely the best all-round solution is for Valk to take on a module on Proj Management or Software Dev and submit Rife as his project work.. Everyones a winner! :goodjob:

It's come up multiple times: No, there are not. In our opinions, there should not be a Civ5 FfH mod without Kael involved.

For that matter, we're tired of working in a setting that is not our own; It limits what we can do. We have our own setting for Civ5, and while still fantasy, it will be very different from FfH.

Top Bottom