Download and Current Changelog

I blame sandwiches for this tangential discussion about Opera dragging people kicking and screaming to Minecraft.

I blame you.

I like it when people blame me!

Oh- Oh god I'm sorry! I d- I didn't mean I blame you YOU you I didn't mean I blame YOU... I just mean... I blame the... The essence of you... The youness of the you-niverse... The you of the world, the world of the of the you... The metaphysical link between all souls, the fragile silver links in which rest songs of life, death, sandwiches, and the frail hope for all things to turn out well, and a pure love for the happiness of everyone.

So sorry, yeah, it's not you, it's me. And by "me" I mean "you".

We're not weirdos, we're unique!

Well if we were normal this forum wouldn't be nearly as interesting, now would it? :p

It *is* coming, we already said it a lot of times. We have an internal release date but we won't give it to you as to not break your hopes ;)

It *is* coming, we already said it a lot of times. We have an internal release date but we won't give it to you as to not break your hopes ;)

Why not pull a politcian, and set a release date you can easily meet, then surprise us by releasing early, thus making yourselves seem even more awesome than you already are.

you forgot the year opera....

They really need to work on their security. Found the release date: 1 July 5.5/Apple/26, or in the lexicon of the present, 1 July 5000000000 AD. But by then everyone of importance be on Platform One watching the Earth be absorbed by the Sun.

Right, so expect patch 1.31 for the 1st of July.

I'd like to claim full responsibility for finally getting the RifE team to announce a release date for 1.31. Offerings of fish and money will be gratefully accepted.

Top Bottom