• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Download and Current Changelog

Dang. This is obviously the Conservatives' fault. Somehow.

Huh. Apparently you edited your post between me clicking the thread, and hitting quote. :p

In any case: It's a patch. Install it on top of the existing folder. Otherwise it would have been 500mb larger. :p

I did not see it in the 1.31 log so I have to ask here.

Can building snow add :health: and :) per resource like corporations do? So like if I have 10 fire mana my building gives +10 :)
I asked about that ages ago...

Also in the case it does exist is it decimal or integer only?

:(

I feared as much. It would not be such a big deal but without it, all my plans essentially cant work since I based my entire economy around it. And I would have no idea how to make it work my self. Dam... life just hates me lately.

A little thing missing from the patch, the official event module for Rife 1.31.

Unzip it in Rise From Erebus/Assets/Modules/Normal Modules

Attachments

• MoreEvents.rar
    561.6 KB · Views: 318
that was quick :D

Hey, has anyone tried to play the new civ yet? I can't seem to promote my settlement to a city on multiplayer.

Huh. Apparently you edited your post between me clicking the thread, and hitting quote. :p

I super-psychic-twist-ninja'd you. And yeah, I thought you'd gone offline, and was too impatient to wait for a response, so installed over the folder. It went fine. Thank you.

Now go learn about Clonk.

Idea for that aquatic civ. Fishamsters. I don't care how, if or why that would work.

A little thing missing from the patch, the official event module for Rife 1.31.

Unzip it in Rise From Erebus/Assets/Modules/Normal Modules

I'd thought you wanted to release it separately. :p

Hey, has anyone tried to play the new civ yet? I can't seem to promote my settlement to a city on multiplayer.

You should be able to promote it to a city by moving a unit into the tile.

I super-psychic-twist-ninja'd you. And yeah, I thought you'd gone offline, and was too impatient to wait for a response, so installed over the folder. It went fine. Thank you.

Now go learn about Clonk.

Idea for that aquatic civ. Fishamsters. I don't care how, if or why that would work.

I'll check it out. Already read your post. ;)

And for some reason I like the idea... :mischief:

And for some reason I like the idea... :mischief:

Yeah, I was gonna call you hamster-fish for some reason, and then the clouds parted, a light shone down, a choir sung out, and I didn't notice because I lurk under my bed with the curtains drawn. Then a heavenly messenger knocked on the door, told me about the idea, then punched me in the face for the thing last week.

Soyeah fishamsters! They'd be like piranha, only could travel on land to chase their prey! And at level 6, they can upgraded to flying-fishamsters! AND THEN NO-ONE IS SAFE! A-HAH-ha! AH-HAHA-HA-HA!

Ahem. I mean... Um... Meow?

Also, the More Events module... Muris clan goblins fix?

Yep, Muris Clan have been fixed in the More Events module

You really could've released just this as 1.31. arblarghlemarglegoodtimes

....Barbs hunt in packs.

Wow. This i like.

...Better start defending my borders better...

....Barbs hunt in packs.

Wow. This i like.

...Better start defending my borders better...

And you can see those packs in the pedia, under spawngroups. Some of them are quite fun. ;)

Also: Third tier lair spawns are SpawnGroups. The Barrow (Army of the Dead) is particularly fun. Goblins have a good one too... Whelps autoconvert to a other goblin units. :D

Well, I guess I will just have to wait for 1.4.

When is that coming out?

My Bad i forgot to add it to the release files ^^

Sorry, I mean, the entirety of 1.31. The everything else could've been released in July instead of you guys having to use one of your three wishes to get it all out early. The muris clan fix would've been fine on its own.

Hotfix Released

1.31.176 - View attachment 277714
Spoiler :

• Correctly allows all Sprawling civs to upgrade Settlements to Cities
  • Upgrade Settlement spell is now a City Spell, accessible on the city bar; No need for a unit in the city to upgrade (which should help the AI, as well as making life easier for the player)
  • Fixed python error in CvSpellInterface
  • Fixed issue causing python error when trying to view SpawnGroups
  • Modified the Dullahan spawngroup
    • Dullahan removed; Now a standard angel, with promotion-granted stats equivalent to a Dullahan, and Dullahan art.
    • In short, a Dullahan without the popup.
  • Fixed logic issues in isSpawnGroupValid, which allowed:
    • Spawngroups with an AC req to spawn well before that had been reached (Dullahan group)
    • Spawngroups with a turn req to spawn before that turn had been reached
    • Issues with tech requirements (PrereqTechOR and BlockTechAND
  • Contains Black_Imperator's MoreEvents module

So wait, a hot fix is out before the real one is ready for true downloading (full with music and all)?

Top Bottom