• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Download and Current Changelog

So wait, a hot fix is out before the real one is ready for true downloading (full with music and all)?

You're welcome :cool:

Amazing speed on releasing the hotfix, I reported one of the bugs just earlier this afternoon. Thanks!

Hotfix Released

1.31.176 - View attachment 277714
Spoiler :

• Correctly allows all Sprawling civs to upgrade Settlements to Cities
  • Upgrade Settlement spell is now a City Spell, accessible on the city bar; No need for a unit in the city to upgrade (which should help the AI, as well as making life easier for the player)
  • Fixed python error in CvSpellInterface
  • Fixed issue causing python error when trying to view SpawnGroups
  • Modified the Dullahan spawngroup
    • Dullahan removed; Now a standard angel, with promotion-granted stats equivalent to a Dullahan, and Dullahan art.
    • In short, a Dullahan without the popup.
  • Fixed logic issues in isSpawnGroupValid, which allowed:
    • Spawngroups with an AC req to spawn well before that had been reached (Dullahan group)
    • Spawngroups with a turn req to spawn before that turn had been reached
    • Issues with tech requirements (PrereqTechOR and BlockTechAND
  • Contains Black_Imperator's MoreEvents module

Can not access the attachment. I ask me to check with Admin.

Hey!

Just had my first game with 1.31 + Hotfix started.
Played as mechanos amd on Turn 31 I got this:

I'll tell you if I run across more.

EDIT: Actually I have quite lots of those and I start to think that it might be a problem with my install. I made a fresh new Rife Install and only deactivated the Hamster Civ.
Could i have forgotten something?

Attachments

• RifE-Bug.jpg
    RifE-Bug.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 435
Events problem and such.

Try re-downloading the events module from here. Valk accidentally linked to a version that wants an older version of RiFE, 'cause Valk is a jam.

Does the download in the 1st post include the code for the launcher?

EDIT: Seems not. Is there any place I can get the code?

Try re-downloading the events module from here. Valk accidentally linked to a version that wants an older version of RiFE, 'cause Valk is a jam.

Installig this module results in a "conflict" pointed out by the launcher. Probably because the events are already present?

Installig this module results in a "conflict" pointed out by the launcher. Probably because the events are already present?

Does it stop you from launching the game? The launcher mentioned something about something about the module to me, I just ignored it, and the events work fine.

Mildly related: When I read the last option for the unicorn event, I cackled.

Hm, thanks guys. I'll give it a try anyway.

Besides, are the spawnrates inteded that way?
I mean, I recall having many bad stacks spawn in 1.30, but 2 Centaur Marauders and 5 Centaur Archers in one stack chasing my poor little Ranger feels a little exaggerated.

It's called spawngroups for a reason :p

Lots of tweaking and bug fixing still to be done with them, but the general idea is spawns in groups with more personality to them.

Does the hotfix contain the latest version of More events? I got confused by the thread!

Update - sorted it myself thanks.

and sorry for the double post, I am a ludite.

First off people, the ModDB downloads have been approved. :goodjob:

Hey!

Just had my first game with 1.31 + Hotfix started.
Played as mechanos amd on Turn 31 I got this:

I'll tell you if I run across more.

EDIT: Actually I have quite lots of those and I start to think that it might be a problem with my install. I made a fresh new Rife Install and only deactivated the Hamster Civ.
Could i have forgotten something?

Yeah, I failed and had the wrong version uploaded. :crazyeye:

Does the download in the 1st post include the code for the launcher?

EDIT: Seems not. Is there any place I can get the code?

No... But it's right here. Along with all our other sources. ;)

http://www.moddb.com/mods/rife/downloads/rife-131-sources

Hm, thanks guys. I'll give it a try anyway.

Besides, are the spawnrates inteded that way?
I mean, I recall having many bad stacks spawn in 1.30, but 2 Centaur Marauders and 5 Centaur Archers in one stack chasing my poor little Ranger feels a little exaggerated.

That one may be a lair. Not sure. :p

I love spawn groups.

Scary Erebus.

Bad Erebus.

:goodjob: There are some pretty unique ones in there too.

Does the hotfix contain the latest version of More events? I got confused by the thread!

Update - sorted it myself thanks.

and sorry for the double post, I am a ludite.

Sadly it does not.

Top Bottom