1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Download Thread

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Planetfall Mod' started by Maniac, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Imp. Knoedel

Imp. Knoedel Simperator Knoedel

moddb seems broken, now and then it works, I could even download v16 now, but other times it just keeps sending me to the gamefront site that gives me an empty htm file. This applies to both the main file and the patch, the latter I still haven´t been able to obtain so far.

Edit: Now I finally got the patch too, but still someone should go investigate or something.

2. GarretSidzaka

GarretSidzaka Deity

i miss you peter. what you been coding

3. Sparrow3

Sparrow3 Prince

Where can I find the latest version of Planetfall for download? The version should play under Civ4-BTS.

4. masternetra

masternetra Chieftain

First post. First paragrapgh second sentence. The download is still the lastest. Get main and patch. Its also on Desura. The mod is no longer being developed it seems. Its complete really though.

5. Eclipse4449

Eclipse4449 Deity

Greetings

I'm hosting a pbem from this mod as a tribute to your work. I used a Space Race game to create an order to pick these Factions. This was a success and we are now ready to launch.

Is there a Map Maker in the House?
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=471357

6. Strategist83

Strategist83 King

Hi,

I realize I'm late to the party but I just want to thank you, Captain Haddock ;), and your team, for having put this together. I'm amazed by the sheer creativity, consistent professionalism and intelligence of the design throughout. Simple put, top notch.

7. gimley_gunner

gimley_gunner Chieftain

First download link for the movie files is not working if anyone can help. I've got the original game on disc so I could convert those files.

Goes without saying after playing this excellent mod I wonder why I bought Civ:BE. Works a treat with all the original games science quotes very atmospheric.

8. sir_blaze

sir_blaze Chieftain

@gimley_gunner after the um crap that was Civ V ( in my humble opinion) i waited for the demo of Civ BE before i made a mistake and let me say i went back to Alpha Centari as it's still a much better game. unfortunately i never got the Expansion that was SMAC II but hey ho

well i'm going to have a look at this mod now as i did love the inspiration for this mod and i do much prefer Civ IV

9. zmflavius

zmflavius Chieftain

Hi everyone, I noticed that the link for part 1 of the movie files was broken. I discovered this myself while reinstalling planetfall on my new computer, and I've uploaded the relevant files here. For future use, I've also included all the movie files within one zip archive, and uploaded it here.

Hope this proves useful!