• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Dr.NES - The DOOM Project signup

NAME: Mia Levantal
ROLE: Commando
STATISTICS:
Strength: 3
Agility: 4
Stamina: 3
Intelligence: 2

Personality: Professional, Ethical, Empathetic, Loyal, Tenacious, Cultured
Traits: Ex-Sergeant of the IDF's Sayeret Matkal, Assault Rifle Marksman, Perceptive, Resilient, Adept in CQC
Languages: Fluent in French, Hebrew and English; conversational in Russian and German

EQUIPMENT (13/13 + 2/2 via Supply Belt):
Weapons - 10 slots
IMI Tavor TAR-21
- ACOG Sight
- Silencer
- Ammunition Clip x4

IMI Desert Eagle
- Ammunition Clip x1

Explosives - 2 slots
Flashbang Grenade x2

Gear - 3 slots
Light Armour
Night Vision Goggles
Supply Belt

BACKSTORY/OTHER:
Spoiler :

I'll work on this over the next few hours; wanted to get everything else up for the benefit of host and other players. :3

Secura... We all get combat knives without it taking a place in inventory slot :p

The opening post that I referred to stated that "all squad members receive the following supplies by default: a squad radio, rations, a uniform, helmet, weapon-mounted flashlight, and toiletries."

Hence why I logged it down and accounted for it having some weight. :p

Hoping I'm not late.

NAME: Youriy Alexandrov / andis-1
ROLE: reconnaissance, support.
STATISTICS:
Str: 2 Ag: 5 Sta: 2 Int: 3
Personality: Calm, reserved, disciplined, efficient.
Traits: Former Spetsnatz; Prefers discretion; Superb awareness of surroundings.
Languages: Russian (native) English (very good), Spanish (fluent), Portuguese (basics).
EQUIPMENT:
Supply Belt;
Backpack;
Light Armor; (2/17)
Squad HUD Goggles; (3/17)
Remote Camera; (5/17)
Glock 19 with silencer; (6/17)
--3 spare clips ammunition; 9/17)
AN-94 with reflex Sights; (12/17)
--3 spare clips ammunition (60-round Casket magazines); (15/17)
Motion Sensor x2; (17/17)
BACKSTORY/OTHER:
Alexandrov is 33 years old, former Spetsnatz operative who has taken part in numerous missions in south america. Usually working in small group or alone, Alexandrov's main job has been collection of tactical data on the site of the mission, as well as supporting the maing group during assaults and firefights.
Years of practice in the Spetsnatz have honed Alexandrov's routines to highest possible level. He is so accustomed to his battle suit that he can find all his equipments in pitch black conditions in mere seconds. Similiar expertice and routine is reflected through all his actions.
On the field Alexandrov is quite cautious, thinking twice before proceeding with the plan. Now, "cautious" here doesn't mean that he's afraid of firefights. It merely means Alex will think through the plan which will be used to look for any holes in it before proceeding. In a firefight Alex is just as disciplined and routined as mentioned before.

Most of the fellow DOOM operatives know very little of Alexandrov beyond everything said above. He's known to be quite silent guy, who mostly keeps to himself and trains in his freetime.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AN-94
(the main advantage of AN-94 is it's ability to fire 2 rounds in rapid succession before recoil kicks in. Meaning, 2 shots instead of one which both hit the target in the same spot almost at the same time.)

Hoping I'm not late.

NAME: Youriy Alexandrov / andis-1
ROLE: reconnaissance, support.
STATISTICS:
Str: 2 Ag: 5 Sta: 2 Int: 3
Personality: Calm, reserved, disciplined, efficient.
Traits: Former Spetsnatz; Prefers discretion; Superb awareness of surroundings.
Languages: Russian (native) English (very good), Spanish (fluent), Portuguese (basics).
EQUIPMENT:
Supply Belt;
Backpack;
Light Armor; (2/17)
Squad HUD Goggles; (3/17)
Remote Camera; (5/17)
Glock 19 with silencer; (6/17)
--3 spare clips ammunition; 9/17)
AN-94 with reflex Sights; (12/17)
--3 spare clips ammunition (60-round Casket magazines); (15/17)
First aid kit;
BACKSTORY/OTHER:
Alexandrov is 33 years old, former Spetsnatz operative who has taken part in numerous missions in south america. Usually working in small group or alone, Alexandrov's main job has been collection of tactical data on the site of the mission, as well as supporting the maing group during assaults and firefights.
Years of practice in the Spetsnatz have honed Alexandrov's routines to highest possible level. He is so accustomed to his battle suit that he can find all his equipments in pitch black conditions in mere seconds. Similiar expertice and routine is reflected through all his actions.
On the field Alexandrov is quite cautious, thinking twice before proceeding with the plan. Now, "cautious" here doesn't mean that he's afraid of firefights. It merely means Alex will think through the plan which will be used to look for any holes in it before proceeding. In a firefight Alex is just as disciplined and routined as mentioned before.

Most of the fellow DOOM operatives know very little of Alexandrov beyond everything said above. He's known to be quite silent guy, who mostly keeps to himself and trains in his freetime.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AN-94
(the main advantage of AN-94 is it's ability to fire 2 rounds in rapid succession before recoil kicks in. Meaning, 2 shots instead of one which both hit the target in the same spot almost at the same time.)

Welcome! :) I like that weapon a lot, sweet choice. I'll add you to the list.

Top Bottom