1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

DS Version Impressions and Q&A

Discussion in 'CivRev - General Discussions' started by fishlore, Jul 10, 2008.

1. dc82

dc82 Prince

Of course. But my point is, given what is (or isn't there), if you really do need to look up info, at this point, the information you find on this site will probably be a much easier read (given that it's aggregated and detailed) than anything they could put in the DS (even on the PS3, I'm not a big fan of the Civilopedia).

2. damnation

damnation Frothing Rabbitine Sabor

I think ill get civ rev for the DS. I dont realy care about graphics, they are not everything, and the portibility is nice during carpool when your mom is running late. :D

3. Phoenix_Fire91

Phoenix_Fire91 Chieftain

I'm planning on buying the DS version simply because I have no PS3 or 360. I want to buy it because the idea of quicker games sounds appealing to me. I've never played Civ IV only III so I don't think I'll be too dissapointed. Hows' the multiplayer on the DS? Good? Bad?