1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Dumb Question About Directions

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Macintosh' started by Lord Malbeth, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Lord Malbeth

Lord Malbeth Chieftain

I just got the DL from GameAgent/Aspry, and I was wondering, what are the controls to move units around? Fn + arrow keys seems to do the diagonal moves. What are the buttons for cardinal directions?

2. AlanH

AlanH Mac addict, php monkey Moderator Hall of Fame Staff Supporter GOTM Staff

The Civilopedia says you can use the number pad. It seems to work

3. Lord Malbeth

Lord Malbeth Chieftain

Hmmm, my Mac doesn't have a number pad. Do the numbers keys about the keyboard work? I'm a newb.

4. AlanH

AlanH Mac addict, php monkey Moderator Hall of Fame Staff Supporter GOTM Staff

I don't expect so. Have you tried?

I needed a numeric keypad for some data entry work once, and I used my iPhone with an app to turn it into one.