Dungeons & Dragons: Mystara

Still haven't heard from the new site about the mod's move. Once I hear from them, I'll let you guys know.

No problem. Once I can get the time to actually spend time on Civ again, I will probably see about uploading it directly to CFC also. That way, this type of thing won't happen again.

Can't you upload to 3D Downloads?

I haven't had the time to find the cd that the mod is stored on. I removed it from my hard drive a while back. I don't know why the site it was on is taking so long to move it, other than having about a thousand other files to move, but as soon as I finish unpacking my new apartment I will upload the mod to the first site willing to re-host. I will try here at CFC first and then move on to those that are being recommended.

new to here saw some of the graphics looked good but every time i hit the link it asks for user name and password if can help would much appreciate it:cry:

congrates on the new edition to the family happy turkey day

Thanks for the Congrats.

About the mod, well that has been a problem. The site hosting it is down, and the site moderators are moving the files to a new site. They are taking much longer than I had expected, but there is quite a lot of other things they need to move as well. I'm searching for my backup disc that has the mod saved on it and I will contact a new host once I can find it to upload and make it available once again. Sorry for the delay. I have a lot of stuff to go through. I've been moving around a lot the last couple years and my stuff is packed still.

Congrats tjedge1, got my first kid (a girl) due in February myself. :D

I could host host your mod on one of my servers if you want. The only thing in return I ask is for future assistance on mine - as you have time. If interested, PM me.

what really irks me is that i had this mod and i lost it in a reformat. i think a bud of mine has it on his puter but i cant get him off of DDO long enough to network with me. its tons of fun but it does tend to take a little while to build things. accelerated production is a must. i also like to tink with it in my civ builder program. ill keep looking for it to be back up. good work on it

Follow the link recon1591 posted.

Sorry for all the delays guys. Aside from having my hands full with a daughter, I have been struggling to get free time work as well. I'll see what I can do today since I have a little time.

EDIT:
This link will take you directly to what recon1591 has put up for the mod.
http://z10.invisionfree.com/SOE_forum/index.php?showtopic=87

Thanks recon.

Finding time ?? LOL
....It's only been over 4 months since this Mod has been available..,, ..:crazyeye:

I would just like to say that my girlfriend and I thoroughly enjoy this mod. It's actually our first (because we got bored with plain C3C, which we've been playing since the beggining of December). So thank you, for making this really pretty and well-developed mod.

A few things that I love about it are the noticeable differences between civs (in terms of units, worker actions, tech trees, etc.) The original game would have benefitted from that a bunch.

Two problems we had, though (and I know this mod is no longer being developed, but still curious), are listed below.

First, there was a chronic problem with a swordsmanfortify sound file. We fixed it by copying the file over into the directory were the sound was supposed to be found, and the errors went away.

The other thing is that we noticed the Thoth-Ath have a misfunctioning unit, it seems. There's a shaman unit that is unique to the Jennites, and in the Civlopedia it mentions that they're advisors and they can be used to build armies. It's kind of silly, though, because they end up being a 1/1 unit that you get every so often and they aren't really very helpful at all. I think I could play with this in the editor to get it working it right, but I was just curious if anyone had noticed this before or if we just don't understand how to use the unit correctly.

Thanks again for still keeping an eye on your old post, and I hope you take some pleasure in knowing that even after so much time has passed, there are still players who are relatively new to Civ 3 and to your mod, and that they appreciate what you've done. Super neat. ^^

how do i download this - when i try - it shows me a user/pass thing i have to enter - and i do not see a user/pass to use to get this mod.

please help

Top Bottom