Dwarf Unit Pack

The cavalry I have planned has pony riders, badger riders, and goat riders.

What more do you need??:lol:;)

Are these all Dwarven units?

I wanted Dwarven Boar Riders, because I'm influenced by the Age of Wonders series of games (there are Mole Riders there as well), but Badger/Goat Riders are good too, and even more bizarre ;)

Pony Riders should be Halflings instead of Dwarves, again an AoW reference.

Personally I'd find it amusing if the Dwarven Riflemen looked like those from Warcraft.

Yeah, all dwarves. The pony riders will be easy of course, and I'm planning on editing the Civ4 bear to be the badger mount, but I need to find a good goat for the light cavalry.
How large do you intend on making the size of the Goat's horn be? Having ram-like horns would be perfect for something I had in mind :p

The cavalry I have planned has pony riders, badger riders, and goat riders.

What more do you need??:lol:;)

Are these all Dwarven units?

I wanted Dwarven Boar Riders, because I'm influenced by the Age of Wonders series of games (there are Mole Riders there as well), but Badger/Goat Riders are good too, and even more bizarre ;)

Pony Riders should be Halflings instead of Dwarves, again an AoW reference.

Oh hey, I could actually really use some dwarven boar riders too. If the boars you're planning on using are the same ones that are in your Warhammer mod, they'd be perfect!

The Dwarves in Dragon Age ride these things:

And I was hoping to include them in my mod. I could pretty easily renkin the boars to make them look the way I want, methinks.

If I can't find a good mountain goat for the dwarves to ride, I can do a warthog rider unit. But there won't be all that stuff piled on top of it.:p

If you don't need custom animations for the goat, you can probably download a decent .obj model for free here....

Spoiler :

Thanks! I just love 3DRegenerator's models, I've downloaded several although they haven't yet made it into any units of mine. They can occasionally be a bit high-poly yet hard to reduce effectively.:undecide: Hopefully this one works out!

Spoiler :

Thanks! I just love 3DRegenerator's models, I've downloaded several although they haven't yet made it into any units of mine. They can occasionally be a bit high-poly yet hard to reduce effectively.:undecide: Hopefully this one works out!

If they are too high-poly sometimes (SOMETIMES) you can reduce complexity by doing Mesh -> Faces -> Convert Triangles to Quads. There is also a poly reducer script that occasionally works (and oftentimes screws the whole thing up). Worth a shot.

Could you make a dwarf worker? Without the helmet and weapons.
I need it for my Engineer unit.

Probably will get done before too long, once all of the basic lineups for WHFB are complete.

Top Bottom