Earth 2014

Mr , Put where did you put your earth 2014 mod copy and overwrite. :cool:

the earth 2014 mod installed through the steam workshop. i subscribed and ran a civ 5 mod script to allow me to use mods on my MAC.

Did you do these steps correctly ?

simple İnstallation with steps For who keep seeing these problems.
1-Update your game version 18 to 144

2-Download korea fix (if you don't have korea dlc ) , download Earth 2014

3-Simply..Just copy those files to your Documents/My'Games/Sid meirer'
s civ.../Mods folder

4-Download Units.xml,no fall patch copy Units.xml to your
............/Mods/Earth2014/Xml/Units folder;copy No Fall Patch to your MODS folder
Units.xml=This is a fix for when you click 'load scenerio' many of these civilizations can't able to see on selection deck
No Fall Patch=This is a quick fix for city states problem.

İmportant Note

İf you update to 142 you may not able to see North korea(That happened when i did)

İf you have korea dlc but you still can't see N,S korea just download Korea Fx and put it on to your 'MODS 'folder
BUT YOU HAVE TO DELETE MOD FİRST AND REİNSTALL MOD.İF YOU DON'T GAME WİLL GİVE A BUG AND CRASH...

Or try these if you still can't declare a war

BUT BEFORE YOU DO THAT.YOU HAVE TO REİNSTALL MOD BY THE WAY,İF YOU DON'T İT MAY CAUSE SOME BUGS...

THx @SRpaoz now i fixed the problem all i had to do is reinstall mod after my update enjoy your gaming :D :) :D ;)

Hello , Im new here
I tried your mod and it looks very cool but every time I want to load the scenario and I click at begin journey it freezes and i have to quit the game im trying to play with USA . i have the dlc of korea and i see both koreas as civilization I also tried to put the xml file and still nothing , can someone help me ? please
thank you

Religion holy cities are wrong. Is it intended that way ?

therefore, i have no idea where it installed

Have you seen/read this thread? It has a lot of information for mac users on how to install/use mods, and I think it says where the mod files are installed as well.

Hello , Im new here
I tried your mod and it looks very cool but every time I want to load the scenario and I click at begin journey it freezes and i have to quit the game im trying to play with USA . i have the dlc of korea and i see both koreas as civilization I also tried to put the xml file and still nothing , can someone help me ? please
thank you

Is your game up to date, with the Fall Patch? Also, did you remember to check "Load Scenario" after you had selected the map?

Religion holy cities are wrong. Is it intended that way ?

Yes, it is intended that way. The reason is that having the holy city of a religion gives a civ bonuses, so I thought it would be more appropriate to give the holy cities to nations that should be more powerful, rather than to historically accurate cities. Plus, a few of the correct holy cities are city states, and I prefer the religions to "belong" to the major civs where possible/appropriate. Also, some of the civs I gave the holy cities to are, in the modern era, more religious and therefor more closely identified with the religion I gave them than would be the case if I had accurate holy cities (for example, I gave the US Protestantism instead of Germany, in part because the US is generally a more religious country than Germany at the present time).

but how can i download earth 2014 on steam?

Click subscribe, and Steam should download the mod for you. If it doesn't, the mod is also hosted at both Game Front and Atomic Gamer, and you can find the links (and installation instructions) on this mod's page in the CFC download database.

This is a really fantastic scenario! I love how the minor countries are presented and the unique units are always a pleasure.

Hello;

I am having issues with this mod! I can only play as either the United States or Saudi Arabia and no matter which one of the two I choose I'm not able to use my spies at all. It will only show one and none of the buttons work for that one.

My computer surpasses all the requirements needed for the game and or mod to play. Some other info also would be if I click on Saudi Arabia I am forced to play as them, I do not have the option of selecting the United States. Any help would be greatly appreciated, the scenario is fun playing with the problems I've mentioned. I'm just eager to play as another nation!

Thanks

Hello;

I am having issues with this mod! I can only play as either the United States or Saudi Arabia and no matter which one of the two I choose I'm not able to use my spies at all. It will only show one and none of the buttons work for that one.

My computer surpasses all the requirements needed for the game and or mod to play. Some other info also would be if I click on Saudi Arabia I am forced to play as them, I do not have the option of selecting the United States. Any help would be greatly appreciated, the scenario is fun playing with the problems I've mentioned. I'm just eager to play as another nation!

Thanks

simple İnstallation with steps For who keep seeing these problems.
1-Update your game version 18 to 144 But after update reinstall your mod

2-Download korea fix (if you don't have korea dlc ) , download Earth 2014

3-Simply..Just copy those files to your Documents/My'Games/Sid meirer'
s civ.../Mods folder

4-Download Units.xml,no fall patch copy Units.xml to your
............/Mods/Earth2014/Xml/Units folder;copy No Fall Patch to your MODS folder
Units.xml=This is a fix for when you click 'load scenerio' many of these civilizations can't able to see on selection deck
No Fall Patch=This is a quick fix for city states problem.

İmportant Note

İf you update to 142 you may not able to see North korea(That happened when i did)

İf you have korea dlc but you still can't see N,S korea just download Korea Fx and put it on to your 'MODS 'folder
BUT YOU HAVE TO DELETE MOD FİRST AND REİNSTALL MOD.İF YOU DON'T GAME WİLL GİVE A BUG AND CRASH...

This is a really fantastic scenario! I love how the minor countries are presented and the unique units are always a pleasure.

Glad you like it!

Hello;

Thanks

Make sure your version of BNW has the most recent updates (fall patch), since without that you will get errors similar to what you describe. A few people still have had trouble after updating or for one reason or another have had problems updating, so if that is the case for you then try what SRPaoz suggested in the post directly above this one.

Here is the download link.Thank's for explaining Barbarian King

Attachments

• Earth 2014 (v 2) - no_fall_patch.zip
    14.9 KB · Views: 397
Toronto should be bigger than chicago

Chicago is a bit more populous than Toronto (compare city v city and metro v metro pops), plus I made a decision to scale up city pops of populous countries to account for all the cities not represented, so even if Toronto was more populous than Chicago irl I would've still given Chicago more pop, since the US is approx. 10 times more populous than Canada.

Hey, thanks Barbarian for the great mod. Everything works perfectly except for the fact that I can't use the spy feature at all (The icon on the top says I have 5 spies but when I go to the menu it says I only have one in America that I can't move at all) Finally, the only way I can go to war with people is by nuking them. It won't actually let me declare war. I press the button and nothing happens. Any help? Thanks!

Hey,

This is a great mod/scenario, I'm having a great game right now but you should add settlers back in! Im playing the states and the Russians have destroyed a couple cities in Europe using nukes, i'd like to repopulate the areas but I can't because there are no settlers. If you could add a little mod or an alternative with Settlers that would be amazing.

Thanks a lot and great job making such a fun mod!

I was actually going to say to not worry about it, I believe I can use the IGE to create cities.

Top Bottom