EAT POOP YOU CAT (again!) (again!)

I'm with Rhawn here, CivGen can you explain to us how your "pic" relates to the caption that you received.
I appreciate the time you spent making it, but it would have been nice if you followed at least a tiny bit the pointers that you had.

Anyway, good work lads and thanks to Catharsis for hosting this. :goodjob:

The way I understood it, the aforementioned animal band is playing on the radio, and the hairball is that cute little thingie on the floor (headcrab?). It looks like it has a tree planted in its back to represent the hair. Not sure about the scientist, though.

Anyway, just for kicks, let's take a look at how many poops each player pooped throughout the course of the game. Rounds in which players were skipped are not included in their total (unless they came back later and did another one):

ONE
Spoiler :
D'Artagnan59
CivCube
Splime
Abaddon
Mitya Todkosung
iamwlrs4
askthepizzaguy
TheLastOne36
Farsight
Catharsis (technically)

TWO
Spoiler :
kill fire
sprig

THREE
Spoiler :
Heretic_Cata
stee
West 36

FOUR
Spoiler :
Charles Li
Firestorm94
oyzar
tycoonist
civplayah
z4ckdabeast
choxorn
Nictel
Bratmon

FIVE
Spoiler :
Tycoon101
mythmonster2

SIX
Spoiler :
CCRunner
LightFang
electric926

SEVEN
Spoiler :
Perfection
Bigfoot3814
Icekommander
classical_hero
CivGeneral
BananaLee
Captain2

EIGHT
Spoiler :
Frozen In Ice
Rheinmetall
rhawn
Love

NINE
Spoiler :
Stylesrj (just missed out on ten by being skipped in one round, but to his credit, he did submit a poop - it was just too late)
azzaman333
sepamu92
Mise

:trophy: TEN :trophy:
Spoiler :
Tasslehoff
Izipo
Chandrasekhar
Kan' Sharuminar

Our four Decapoopers can each claim a coveted Thomas Crapper Medal for Services to Pooping. It's like a chocolate coin, but instead of... well, you know.

I'm with Rhawn here, CivGen can you explain to us how your "pic" relates to the caption that you received.
First of all, as Choxorn said, I am limited to the models that I have at hand.
Second, the Radio is suppose to represent the band playing because I don't have a chicken model nor a worm model nor musical instruments to use. The bush on the headcrab was suppose to be the dancing hairball. The Scientist is the guy just laughing at the dancing hairball.

The rest were background fillers.

I appreciate the time you spent making it, but it would have been nice if you followed at least a tiny bit the pointers that you had.
Uhh, I did followed the pointers that I had.

The way I understood it, the aforementioned animal band is playing on the radio, and the hairball is that cute little thingie on the floor (headcrab?). It looks like it has a tree planted in its back to represent the hair.
Bingo

Next time, I'm not going to do another EPYC since apparently no one understands nor gets my Gmod images :rolleyes: -_-. In fact, I'm heading out of the group.

We usually sort of understand them, it just starts getting strange when the Gmod picture doesn't look much like the caption. Sorry if you were offended.

Anyway, I added all the numbers in Catharsis's post up, and we've apparently as a total pooped 244 times!

I guess I just snapped because I just keep on getting criticisms as if I was a noobie to the Forum Games section and very few complements :(.

If Catharsis does not mind, I could continue the EPYC series along side with Electric's.

More EPYC games is a good thing because I get to play in them :D Go ahead CivG, you needn't ask me about it - it's not like it's my concept (I believe Perfection was the one who brought EPYC to CFC originally, unless there's some old thread in the OT archives I'm not aware of - certainly it was his thread that inspired the comeback). You're tight with CivCube, right? Try getting him to participate - it's a pity that someone with his drawing skill only made one poop in this series, and it was a caption. :(

Regarding your GMod images, well, I suppose it's more of an obscure way of doing things than the tried-and-tested hand-drawing and Google Image Search methods, so perhaps people don't realise the limitations of the medium. I certainly don't (to be honest I'm not entirely sure what GMod is). But you've always seemed to work well with the tools you use (going by your DYOS comics, you're a dab hand at this model manipulation malarkey). If you're not getting compliments then don't worry, because hardly anyone is. (Biggest compliment I've ever got for a picture was Izipo saying 'I don't understand what you drew', so there we go. :p)

I would, however, like to point out that there is no GMod model of Saturn, and yet you STILL FRICKIN PUT IT IN THERE BLARGABLARGL

Garry's Mod is a game used to make things with the source engine. He does this and takes pictures. Electric has done this a couple of times too, and a few others like me have it but don't use it for that (I only use it for DYOS)

I am very proud of my Medal for Services to Pooping. I will treasure it forever.

I'm kinda disappointed that my Saturn got totally ignored.

Is there going to be another round in this thread?

Top Bottom