EAT POOP YOU CAT V: Now with more Saturn!

Never forward the poop that you receive. It defeats the purpose.

Fortunately I checked the thread before opening the PM, all similarities to the previous picture are due to the captioners excellent captioning skills (or - in one case - google image search having few pictures with easily removable backgrounds), not his poor grasp of game procedure.

Sent, and we are done!

Round 8 Results​
We seemed to be successful despite a few hiccups along the way.

Spoiler :
Ceoladir said:
Keep an eye out for places where it's raining cats and dogs. Just don't spill the beans, because the devil's in the details.
choxorn said:
Souron said:
I see it's raining cats and dogs, no beans about it.
Bratmon said:
Double A said:
A dude is sad that he can't bone anyone because it's raining cats and dogs outside.
KaiserElectric said:
NinjaCow64 said:
The scientist sat on the floor in his darkened house, holding his dog's bone, crying tears of regret.

"I didn't..." said the scientist "I didn't know...I didn't know they didn't LITERALLY mean for me to make it rain cats and dogs..I'm so sorry...Fido." The scientist burst into tears again, because he could see through the window that it was raining cats and dogs. Forever.
Joecoolyo said:
pole475 said:
Why! Why FIDO! I know its a downpour, but to get electrocuted!
Catharsis said:
mythmonster2 said:
"Why, thunderstorm? Why is my dead dog ejecting a tornado from his belly?"
SouthernKing said:
BSmith1068 said:
Stormy, lightning filled dark sky with trees on the horizon. Three big red question marks in the sky along with a sleeping dog with what looks like a tornado holding it up in the sky. Also Saturn. In the trees.
Bratmon said:
MartinLuther said:
On a dark and stormy night, a mysterious cloud turned Saturn Trees grey while making a lazy, sleeping dog fly upwards in a spiral fashion.
filli_noctus said:
hoplitejoe said:
The rain cycle of dogs is very confusing; at night they are drawn into mystery storm clouds which causes them to produce lighting, which in turn creates saturn trees.
Aaaand Saturn.

Start said:
Keep an eye out for places where it's raining cats and dogs. Just don't spill the beans, because the devil's in the details.
Finish said:
The rain cycle of dogs is very confusing; at night they are drawn into mystery storm clouds which causes them to produce lighting, which in turn creates saturn trees.

Apologies to any and all that were looking forward to another round, but signups are closed. I won't be having the time in the next few months to keep track of this.

Tell you what. I'm going to necro my own EPYC thread with a new round, at least temporarily (it already exists, for one, and, after all, VI does come after V).

Sorry for stepping on your feet AA :p

Electric and Joecoolyo used the same picture for the raining cats and dogs!

It's the third one in google images so that's pretty reasonable.

Electric and Joecoolyo used the same picture for the raining cats and dogs!

Our scenes are almost the same too, with the similar coloring of the walls. :p

Top Bottom