EC1 - Persain Warlord - New thread

It should not even get back to by turn.

Next goal - Rush temples in all of those captured cities.
Domination is % of squares held - increasing those borders, will end the game sooner.

Wow, and who says that plans never survive first contact with the enemy. No real need for a turn by turn account anymore, all turns can be summed up by built some tanks, airlifted them, took some cities, built railroads to them. Persia has been forced back to their southern coast. I would suggest building libraries instead of temples, they are cheaper since we are scientific, and give 3 culture points instead of 2. I think that we have enough territory now that the game should end on Earl's turn, allowing him to achieve his first domination victory :cool:

From page one:

Playing Order
Earl
LKendter <----- To Play
Axid
Shdwlord <---- On deck
Mummyman

Well Shdwlord just went ...

Sorry guys! I can't complete my turn. Midterms are soon and I really have to concentrate on studying. I hope somebeody can fill in for me. Sorry :( :( :(

I won't ber able to take my turn for another 10 hours so you have a bit of extra time MM. Sorry about not updating turn thread, coursework.... :mad:

Sorry, but I was unable to d/l the game last night due to the forum problems and tonight been so busy that I ahven't been able to post till now, and it doesn't seem like letting up :(
So LKendter or MummyMan is up, if Lee plays the Mummyman is compltly skipped.
Plz post to say you are playing

Got it - Should get to it tonight.

Hit enter .

Get this. I didn't even move a piece otherside of building 1 city.

Wow, sorry about that LK :( If I had known it was that close, I wouldn't have made you go through the production just to see that we won

that was easy enough. i had fun playing with ya'll

Axid

Top Bottom