El Dorado founded!!!

Artingel78

Elephant Commander

I found my last Natural Wonder now i have collection.
This is the only NW i did not found.

I found eldorado(first or not) a lot more often than fountain of youth. 4:1 approx.

I once came alongt the fountain of youth while on sightseeing with my keshik(march)/khan army. Even more invincible :D

I found eldorado(first or not) a lot more often than fountain of youth. 4:1 approx.
I made the same experience.

In one game I found Genghis on an island, on his own (having conquered 2 city states) with 6 luxury resources, about 10 cities and the fountain of youth...

I can't say I've ever found El Dorado now that I think about it. Fountain of Youth once or twice, Cerro de lotsogold a bunch of times, but never El Dorado.

I can't say I've ever found El Dorado now that I think about it. Fountain of Youth once or twice, Cerro de lotsogold a bunch of times, but never El Dorado.

yeah i used to see cerro de petosi all the time but not so much recently

For some odd reason I lost Mt. Fuji...used to see it a lot but haven't in months. Still in the game?

The one time I saw Cerro di Potosi, it was just outside my capital... as Spain.

Never seen El Dorado.

The first time I found fountain of youth was the first time I played Spain, and it was ~10 tiles from my capital. Needless to say, it was an easy game.

Cerro de Petosi OMG.
Easiest NW to found:
Grand Mesa
Barringer Crater
Old Faithful
Moderate NW to found:
MT Fuji
Krakatoa
Hardest NW to found:
El Dorado
Fountain of Youth

For some odd reason I lost Mt. Fuji...used to see it a lot but haven't in months. Still in the game?

Yeah, I got it last night on a continents map, and a hotseat game with my wife we recently started.

Yeah, I got it last night on a continents map, and a hotseat game with my wife we recently started.

Playing a hotseat with your wife....That sounds so hot. I'm sure that seat will become really hot. ;)

I wish I can get my girl friend to play with me...:D

I remembery only seeing fountain of youth once. Always see El Dorado, but taken by other Civs first. Cerro El Potosi a lot. I love that natural wonder :)

Top Bottom