eldar04 - Every Winner Loses

After thinking about it a bit, I think we will need our GA most when we reach the time of SS disturbances. So far so good, we have a nice territory, nothing pressing on us. I will thus avoid triggering it as much as possible. Should have the turns in tonight.

Wrong me :nono: we are 3 turns from theology. Downside of the tree we are all the way to MT. This means
1- We do not want our GA right now
2- We can militarily take advantage of the fact we are ahead. I'll try and head for banking before we start doing some gold hoarding and massive upgrades, but I plan on capping our unit support in cavalries, while we have spare in our production queues.

Playing now, BBS with the turns.

Pre-Turns: We are 12 armed men overboard. We will need both to grow our cities up and to use what dudes we have at the moment. Review the builds in consequence and prioritise whatever can be built for growth rather over units. When we get banks we can relax research a bit and do serious upgrades to enter IA with a valid force up.

T1: Madrid court-market
Toledo court-aqua
RoP China, get Theology early + 9g for wines+horses. Then gift-trade them metallurgy for Education. Osman has Astronomy, though I'll buy it when somebody else knows. For now I research at +100 ish gpt.

T3: Start serious university productions.
Renew incense deal to China for 23g+7gpt.

Find the german border. Osman has banking, now that, we must get. Again, will wait for another dude to buy.

T4: Bismark knows MT, Banking, Astro and Music Theory. So does now Osman. Buy Banking for 313+55gpt, will keep researching at med rate while we are not done building banks.

T5: Looking forward to Astronomy and Coper's, for which I will use the "pre-build" of Seoul. Mil Academy is a must, but I guess we can do without a pentagon for a while.

T6: Aqueduct-market in Suwon, Core builds Univs and Banks. Our troops reach Valencia at last (a lot of chinese troops have blocked our way, I guess it's RNG badluck). No sweat there, spears can't hold too long vs armies.
Play up-slider-down-slider

T7: The slider trick worked and we get Astro a turn early. Don't ask me how it works, it just does.

T8: Capture Valencia and gift Mao. Astronomy is in and we switch build in Seoul to it.

Here's something interesting, to say the least: what do those units do defending the swamp ?!

T10: The growth thing worked: we are now at 64/69, paying no unit cost. I must admit having disbanded a pike and 2 vet MDI to rush aquas and make room for cavs. I upgraded several cavalries yet. Research is on a relaxed rate, which you might want to slow down further when we are done banking the core and can hoard for the cavs.
Nothing changed at all.

Osman now has physics. If you guys want to run for Smith's and/or Newton's, now is the time to start serious pre-builds.

Roster:
eldar <- UP
Soul Warrior <- UP
Beorn <- Just played
MM <- UP

:hammer::banana::dance::ar15:[pissed]
:cringe:

I just love those smiley pairs, I'd put them everywhere, like instead of periods at the end of sentences.

Are you working on it? Just wondering, cuz I think we should just give it a shot on our spare times when we (whoever) gets some. I just felt bad taking 2 10's in a row last time I could - I couldn't now, but I feel it appropriate to bring the question up.

Top Bottom