• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Elohim and the Purity counter

kallisti_dk

Chieftain
Is there any way too see what the Elohim Purity counter is, and what the effects are?

once the counter is above zero it will show next to the mana icons.
it mainly increases the strength of monks, giving them additional promotions.

So that what that number is! :D

It'd be really nice to have a list of the effects at different levels of Purity.

Maybe a pedia entry.

Look in the first post for my modmod "Keepers of the Holy Places" (stickied) under "Purity counter from Elohim+". This section documents the base WM purity counter mechanism (everything else is specific for my modmod).

I never see any effects from the Purity Counter, no matter how much I try and do good in the world. It seems like an over complex mechanic. I would like to see the counter removed, and everything in "Keepers of the Holy Places" made official in wildmana. The Purity Counter makes monks more interesting and lowers the AC. But, ff the Elohim want to lower the AC counter, they have a ritual. And KotHP gives monks unique promotions in a much more flavorful manner.

Thanks for the mod, Pazyryk, I love KotHP. Ever since the Elohim got Tolerant, they haven't felt right. Now they are my favorite civ again.

I had huge problems with the Purity counter thingy, until I read from Pazyryk that the Leaves is not considered a good religion. Ok, neutral they are I guess but why is Kilmorph then half-good? Probably some lore-related stuff.

Pretty straightforward,

1 Abbey 25%
2 Abbeys 50%
2 Abbeys + Minster 75%

The percentages are where the Monk-boosts appear.

Kilmorph turns evil civs neutral- so half-good

FoL is pure neutral, doesn't change alignts at all.

Top Bottom