Embassies

Jayne

Emperor
Here's the current status:

Russians: Monarchy, £1023, Physics, 13 cities, Allied Spanish & Persia, Peace Greeks, War NUF
Spanish: Monarchy, £1939, Physics, 13 cities, Allied Russians, Peace Indians, War NUF
Persians: Republic, £1063, Steam Engine, 5 cities, Allied Russians, Contact NUF
Greeks: Monarchy, £712, Astronomy, 3 cities, Peace Russians & NUF, War Indians
Indians: Republic, £2026, Physics, 9 cities, Peace NUF & Spanish, War Greeks

Our power is supreme and our reputation atrocious

They all have lots of money!!! Except for the greeks they can all rebuild their palace somewhere else once we've captured their capitol.
They can't be too far behind in techs either as they are researching steam engine and physics.
But our power is supreme so this would mean we have many more cities and units thann they've got right? In that case I'm not worried. :D

As I imagined. They all hate us, they won't give us anything, and they have nothing that we want. No science, I mean -- we do want their cities.

Last turn we approved the concept of attacking Spain. Hopefully the Indians will continue their little war with the Greeks a while longer. When the Indians make their peace with the Greeks, I say, give them the axe immediately! With RailRoads and many ships, our traders can operate farther away as needed.

Our reputation may be atrocious, but does that matter if you've got the most powerful military in the world? :mwaha:

I agree we should fight off Spain, but I'd still like to know where the hell they are so we aren't literally fighting in the dark.

Duke of Marlbrough wrote:As it is right now, I would suggest planning on trading with the Persians. They have some decently sized cities, are in Republic and are a decent distance away from our main cities.
I've been trying to get some trade to Perisa, hence starting a couple extra ferries in the region. Unfortunately, vans have either been sacrified to Wonders, or the one caravan that landed on Persian soil - they changed their demand!

The gold from TFalls was originally only demanded by Arbella, but when I got it to RC and loaded it on the ferry I checked demand again. Now 4 cities wanted it, including Civvium, so I sent it there.

We have fine Domestic Trade Routes, which I will review later today along with Caravan Plans; Civ now has its 3 Routes, worth £17/turn, Marl.Downs lacks. Although support for trading with Persia is growing, I feel India continues to be more effective. Railroad will help further. Dehli has canceled its Silk Demand, but our Silk Van can deliver into demand at Madras next turn anyway. That may restore the Dehli Silk demand.

I didn't mean trading soley with Persia right now (although if they demand something, the extra bonus may be well worth the extra effort). But we should start working out the best ways to get deliveries over there. Especially based on:

Hopefully the Indians will continue their little war with the Greeks a while longer. When the Indians make their peace with the Greeks, I say, give them the axe immediately!

;)

Top Bottom