Emigration

If nothing else, I will likely do that within 1-3 months. If I remember (or someone reminds me), I can post those files for killmeplease to integrate.

Mistaken.
BTW when calcurating propersity value are the fractors add together or mutliply together?

I actually already did it for myself. It works, but there may be some bugs I have missed, so I will keep on testing.
great news!

Mistaken.
BTW when calcurating propersity value are the fractors add together or mutliply together?
they add.
say you have 10 happiness, 20 policies and freedom is among them, and your city has 10 avg output per citizen
prosperity for that city will be 1+1+1+2=5

@killmeplease, would you be able to halve the prosperity value for foreign cities? Emigration to outside is much harder than movement within a country.

in the mod, when a citizen desides to emigrate, distance is considered for foreign cities
while all the domestic cities are regarded as being at the minimum distance of 4.
so internal migration is more likely (if there are worthy cities to move to)

Hi Killmeplease

Just wanted to say that I'm currently playing my first game with v4 and so far enjoying it a lot (still classical age)! :king:

Increased the cooldown turns factor a bit though as I felt it occured a bit too often. Making the setting so easlily editible is a great feature!

Just one quesion though: Is there a way I can divide the influence from culture yields by two? The reason I'm asking is that I'm using the mod with GEM (requred a small tweak concerning ages) and GEM doubles all culture yield outputs.

Once again :goodjob:

\Skodkim

Victorzza, thanks for pointing it out! will do

Skodkim, you should edit Emigration.lua for that, GetProsperity function. The change is very simple, find this line:
prosp = prosp + city:GetJONSCulturePerTurn(); -- add culture per turn
and replace it with
prosp = prosp + city:GetJONSCulturePerTurn() / 2; -- add culture per turn

;)

Hi, a bit confused, is v4 G+K compatible and not Civ5 vanilla compatible? If so the last vanilla compatible is v3, correct?

Hi, a bit confused, is v4 G+K compatible and not Civ5 vanilla compatible? If so the last vanilla compatible is v3, correct?

yes. v3 is for vanilla and v4 is for GnK. iirc there also is a GnK-compatible v3 posted somewhere at the last pages of this topic.

Is gold output included in the prosperity rating?

Looking at the code, I can see where you add food, production and science but not gold.

This is what I have been looking for and talking about in the ciV ideas sub forum. My concept was related to war and refugees, this is similar.

Top Bottom