Empire Earth II building pack

This is very strange and sad, but the nif files from this pack can't be opened by normal means; they have some infinite recursive loop in them (probably intentionally put there) that crashes all nif viewer programs. I'll be trying to find a way, but these files are currently not accessible.

Since I've found a way to rip buildings from Empire Earth II, I'm presenting the first pack to the community. Unlike EE2 units, EE2 buildings require little to no "postprocessing" to be usable in-game (although if someone added shadows to them, it would be great). Therefore, all these buildings are as ready for use as they'll be. GRAB'EM!

Note that they use 256x256 textures, but I'm including 512x512 textures as a separate download as well (they look more detailed, but, to my mind, they are excessive for Civ 4 buildings). The first pack includes two buildings that, with some work put into them, could also be turned into units. The buildings are (all shots taken with 256x256 textures):

1) Desalinization plant (an in-game shot as a proof of working concept)

2) Asian "Palace" (although this building is pretty generic - I just need to call it something; also note that it consists of two easily separateable parts, the large building and all the smaller ones are two different meshes inside the .nif file and use two different textures)

3) Advanced Asian "Palace"

4) Mid-Eastern "Palace"

5) Advanced Mid-Eastern "Palace"

6) Ballista (there are two .nifs included; one with a large base better suited for a building role, and one with a small base better used as a unit).

7) Coastal gun

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Later packs
:

Pack 2 - Modern buildings

Pack 3 - Temples

Pack 4 - Forts part 1

Pack 5 - Forts part 2

Pack 6 - Random buildings

Stay tuned for more EE2 fun, or, better still, request buildings you particulary want to see converted. :)

This mod looks really good.. sorry to be ignorant (i'm new here) but how do i use this ? i've looked at the files that i downloaded.(dds. and nif.) . do i replace the similar files in the program files..? and if so can you give me a pointer as to where they are..
thanks much.

А новые еще будут? Там есть новогодняя елка?
Shall be there some new ones? Is there any christmas tree?

No, no Christmas trees there. :D

There's a building pack that is almost ready, but most of the time was spent on creating a large pack of converted units, in cooperation with Refar. The pack is almost ready, save for a bug with one unit, but Refar hasn't contacted me in quite a while. When he fixes it, we'll post it right away. If he doesn't contact me until weekend, I'll post the pack minus the unit.

It wasn't Xenomorph - unless you have more in the works ;)
I had fixed the bug - it somehow was caused by using the same anim for both variants - but did not managed to upload it yet, sorry.
I will be back from christmas-family-tour tomorrow. Once at my home coputer again, i will upload the stuff for the public.

It wasn't Xenomorph - unless you have more in the works ;)
I had fixed the bug - it somehow was caused by using the same anim for both variants - but did not managed to upload it yet, sorry.
I will be back from christmas-family-tour tomorrow. Once at my home coputer again, i will upload the stuff for the public.

Oops, sorry. :blush: Since I see your name, not your CFC nickname when we communicate, I forgot who you were on CFC. :D He improved my EE2-ripped freighter and bombard cannon; that's probably why I was confused.

Sorry that I post this here,but you made some several well reskins,but I cant found that thread that is why I post here....:confused:
Do you maybe have this kind of oil well...or did maybe someone already made it??
Thx Walter..
oilwell.jpg

Sorry that I post this here,but you made some several well reskins,but I cant found that thread that is why I post here....:confused:
Do you maybe have this kind of oil well...or did maybe someone already made it??
Thx Walter..
View attachment 239661

Yes, you are lucky: I made this for Total Realism mod; never released it separately. When I get home on 13th, I can post it for you if you kindly remind me on that date.

All right, here it is. Enjoy!

Hey that was fast....thx man you are best...:king:
Just one question..this is not request..did you ever consider modern building packs like skyscrapers..I found many modern buildings from you but when they are in modern citys they dont look modern anymore..
Some building pack with skyscrapers would be great...:mischief:
Once again thx for this....
Pozdrav!

Top Bottom