• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Enable achievements in Civ 5 with mods

Well it interests me! See my post about looking for a learning partner just now. Could you be one? (Let's talk by message, I like to talk by email, but this way neither of our emails will get stolen I think.)

Well it interests me! See my post about looking for a learning partner just now. Could you be one? (Let's talk by message, I like to talk by email, but this way neither of our emails will get stolen I think.)
I can't help you with that, sorry. I would recommend YouTube if you would like to get better at the game. You can learn just about anything on YouTube these days.

Since originally posting this I figured out a simpler way to install the patch which doesn't require any extra tools. It's just a small Shell/PowerShell command. I updated the documentation at the link above.

lo he intentado pero no me a funcionado. ¿puedes subir un video en youtube explicandolo?
I have tried it but it hasn't worked for me. Can you upload a video on YouTube explaining it?

lo he intentado pero no me a funcionado. ¿puedes subir un video en youtube explicandolo?
I have tried it but it hasn't worked for me. Can you upload a video on YouTube explaining it?
The Windows patch didn't work as I expected (I'm not a Windows user). I fixed it and updated the instructions.

Please follow the steps under Uninstall first and then try again.

I tried the PowerShell command in Windows a few times and it always turns all the tiles gray and breaks the GUI, even without any mods installed

I tried the PowerShell command in Windows a few times and it always turns all the tiles gray and breaks the GUI, even without any mods installed
I just updated it with a patch that should work. Unfortunately for Windows it only seems to work for DirectX 9.

Top Bottom