[GS] End Game Replay Map

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by Iberian, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Iberian

Iberian Prince

Dearmad likes this.
  2. AriochIV

AriochIV Colonial Ninja

The initial release of Civ VI had no victory screen features at all. I don't think the difficulty of the feature has anything to do with it; the developers obviously don't think it's important.

Trav'ling Canuck likes this.
  3. Dearmad

Dearmad Dead weight

It IS that easy... they could accumulate a GIF or something over time and save it and replay it at end game...

...Firaxis...

4. SupremacyKing2

SupremacyKing2 Deity

I suspect that Firaxis thinks that the timeline is better than the replay map. The timeline seems to have taken the place of the replay map. But I personally, would love to see the replay map come back. It was one of my favorite features of older civs, to watch the map fill up with civs and borders shift from wars throughout the history of my game.

5. kaltorak

kaltorak Emperor

From civ1 to civ4, the info and cool stuff we got in that regard went from good to awesome.
    Since civ5, it's going downhill.

Now I dont even know how to check how my empire is doing in several regards, without using mods. Info started sucking in civ5 and in civ6 it sucks big time.

Lets say each expansion has like 3 or 4 big features. If they would replace any feature for a lot of info and statistic screens, I bet so many players would love the expansion much more. Not saying it should be in an expansion, it should be base game, but better that than nothing.