English F.A. Premier League Winner 2003-2004??

F.A. Premiership Winner 2003-2004??

• Arsenal

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Birmingham

• Blackburn

• Bolton

• Charlton

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Everton

• Fulham

• Leeds

• Leicester

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

• Manchester United

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Middlesbrough

• Newcastle

• Portsmouth

• Southampton

• Tottenham

• Wolverhampton

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Atually meant to say hope they do well cos i like KK. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by my comments and will make every attempt to ensure a similar error is averted in the future. I like KK cos he wears his heart on his sleeve.

Well despite what I said in my earlier post I have voted only this minute.

It's still not easy to answer and I'm still not sure of my own opinion; but I voted for Chelsea.

They were very good against Liverpool.

Originally posted by Ian Beale
Atually meant to say hope they do well cos i like KK. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by my comments and will make every attempt to ensure a similar error is averted in the future. I like KK cos he wears his heart on his sleeve.

:lol: don't worry! We perfectly well understood what it was all about ;) We were just playing around, that's all. Nothing against you, you didn't do anything wrong ;)

He will probably end up going and obviously Chelsea could win the premiership this season but...

Originally posted by willemvanoranje

:lol: don't worry! We perfectly well understood what it was all about ;) We were just playing around, that's all. Nothing against you, you didn't do anything wrong ;)

I won't. I liked my apology though! I've had a lot of practice at school i had to apologise to teachers dailly so mastered the art of apologising in the most sarcastic ways. The brilliant thing about it was they couldn't do anything about it. My dad's friend was on a train with KK and said he was a nice guy even though he declined his invitiation to go for a drink!

Chelsea :D
``I was here when we were poor ´´ :lol:

Yeah i believe you! Don't like the fact that Bates is popular as if Abramovich hadn't taken over the club would have struggled like Leeds! He's taking all the credit and all he did was get the club massively into debt! Abramovich is the real hero not Batesy! Any Chelsea fans who can fill me in on teh views of the Chelsea fans on the young, handsome and athletic Kenneth Bates?

I've voted for Liverpool as I am a Reds supporter but things don't look that good so far.

As always, Arsenal and Man U will be there to the end. I don't know if Chelsea will win it. Sure, they've got talent but they've got to be able to learn how to play together as a team and control all their ego's. I think Man U and Arsenal are the more complete teams than Chelsea.

I just hope Harry Kewell can put on a show this year.

2 points from 3 games isn't really very good and if Liverpool were going to be title challengers they needed to at least draw with Chelsea...

I reckon it'll be the Year of the Wolf. Now they've lulled everybody into a false sense of security they can start biting back...

Originally posted by Dell19
2 points from 3 games isn't really very good and if Liverpool were going to be title challengers they needed to at least draw with Chelsea...

I don't think so. They lost at Chelsea but the real problem has been their failure to score in the following two fixtures. Six points from 3 games wouldn't look so bad. And even though Chelsea are one of the challengers that they'll have to compete with, I don't believe a loss against them has invalidated any claims Liverpool had to the Premiership. I expect most, if not all of the top six to lose at least once to Chelsea this year.

I think we should agree that it would look a lot better if either situations had happened rather than the current situation. Maybe I was a little harsh but the confidence knock from losing to Chelsea may have had an impact on the last two results.

Originally posted by Dell19
I think we should agree that it would look a lot better if either situations had happened rather than the current situation. Maybe I was a little harsh but the confidence knock from losing to Chelsea may have had an impact on the last two results.

True. Confidence seems to have quite an effect on Liverpool, remember that run they went on last season?

Top Bottom