'Enter Integer' Error

Predator145

Prince
I've added buildings and now the Conquest Editor is stuck on "enter integer between 1 and 25". What is that supposed to mean and how can I address this?

Check all the numeric fields on the Improvements and Wonders tab, and make sure they all have a value in that range (or 0).

Check all the numeric fields on the Improvements and Wonders tab, and make sure they all have a value in that range (or 0).

All numerical fields have numbers in them that are either 0 or less than 25. Yet I'm still stuck. It seems to be a problem when I click on added buildings that have new icon graphics. I added the new icons on the icon sheets that I keep in the "City Screen" folder in the "Art" folder within the "My Mod" folder from which the scenario "Properties" are supposed to read from. Is there anything wrong with that?

Last edited:
Guess I am missing something here... Place the Buildings in the PediaIcons.txt with Numbers that correspond to the Buildings Large and Small. There are No Numbers listed in the Biq for Buildings.
example: The list order numbers go with the buildings large and small
#ICON_BLDG_Locust_Eggs
SINGLE
art\civilopedia\icons\buildings\LocustEggsLarge.pcx
art\civilopedia\icons\buildings\LocustEggsSmall.pcx
#ICON_BLDG_VA
SINGLE
art\civilopedia\icons\buildings\VALarge.pcx
art\civilopedia\icons\buildings\VASmall.pcx
#ICON_BLDG_Retirement_Home
SINGLE
art\civilopedia\icons\buildings\RHLarge.pcx