1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Epic Earth Evolution (12 slots open)

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Multiplayer & PBEM' started by NeverSurrender, Sep 27, 2011.

1. NeverSurrender

NeverSurrender Warlord

I know! Well this thread has been up for over a month so waiting another week shouldn't hurt. I honestly expected it to fill up much sooner. Oh well, we'll see how it goes.

2. TheFragleader

TheFragleader Chieftain

Yeah, it is an awesome idea, but there just aren't that many people that check this forum.

3. MaxWar

MaxWar King

Id like to try multiplayer for the fun of it but 2 hours everyday at 8pm English time just seems next to impossible to me...

4. Shizuko3

Shizuko3 Chieftain

Im at gmt-2 it seems a good time, where you in canada?

5. MaxWar

MaxWar King

Quebec, but i work all day long all week long so i can only play evening, and even then i am not always free.

6. Shizuko3

Shizuko3 Chieftain

btw: how many players that signed up still frequent this thread? :shifty:

7. 2metraninja

2metraninja Defender of Nabaxica

I do :borg:

8. TheFragleader

TheFragleader Chieftain

So... Whats the status on this, because I probably wont be able to make it, personal things

9. Shizuko3

Shizuko3 Chieftain

look dead...

10. NeverSurrender

NeverSurrender Warlord

Hi, sorry it was meant to start tomorrow but I have had a major unforeseen computer malfunction (my monitor has died). I think I can sort a fix out this week (run computer through tv) and am still up for doing the game. On the other hand we still don't have a full game of players so I think the interest is not there after all.

Current status - postponed indefinitely, that is until I see a surge of interest with 12 or more players eager to play.

If anyone wants to reach me to sign in to this game email me @ knives4teeth@fsmail.net.

Sorry to those of you who will be disappointed that the game is not going ahead but I'm not prepared to go with 8 or 9 players, some of who signed up long ago and have probably forgotten all about it, which means that we'd be lucky if 4 or 5 turned up for the first days play - a far cry from the 12 - 13 I was expecting / hoping for.

11. Luthor_Saxburg

Luthor_Saxburg Vassal of Civilization

It's a pity....

Does someone else want to came forward with a new game with less players while we wait for this one? I will not step up 'cause I never played this type of multiplayer before... 2metraninja, why doesn't an expert player like yourself organize it?

12. Shizuko3

Shizuko3 Chieftain

I have never played civ 4 mp before, thats why I was looking forward this game... count me in.

13. TheFragleader

TheFragleader Chieftain

Yeah, Ill probably be able to make it if we end up doing a SG.

14. 2metraninja

Guys, we are going to play a game with friends in Friday - about 22.00-23.00 East European time - thats GMT+2. We will be 4 or 5 people, we plan to play a bit more relaxed game - we will put few emperor AIs to have some cannon fodder. And we plan to play about 2-3 hours (4 at most). There is no problem the game to be saved and continued another day(night), but till then usually there is clear winner.

If you like, I can speak with those friends of mine you to just join, or if you like more separate game, just say the time - I am usually available for couple of hours after 22.00h (20.00h UK time) and even more in the weekends. We have done such games here in CFC before - they usually end up on the second night.

Any preferences you have? Map, size, game speed, AIs or no AIs?

15. Luthor_Saxburg

Luthor_Saxburg Vassal of Civilization

Please count me in! Friday 22h GMT+2 seems fine to me, even if I end up by being the 2nd layer of cannon fodder!

Preferences... Civ! :rolleyes:
    Seriously... anything is fine by me. Would prefer AIs and Advance Start, but I'll go with anything!

16. 2metraninja

I am sending you a PM with my skype, add me and we will see each-other there tonight :)

17. Sueff

Sueff Warlord

If this will ever actually start, count me in as Ghandi.