Epic Earth Evolution (12 slots open)

I know! Well this thread has been up for over a month so waiting another week shouldn't hurt. I honestly expected it to fill up much sooner. Oh well, we'll see how it goes.

Hi, sorry it was meant to start tomorrow but I have had a major unforeseen computer malfunction (my monitor has died). I think I can sort a fix out this week (run computer through tv) and am still up for doing the game. On the other hand we still don't have a full game of players so I think the interest is not there after all.

Current status - postponed indefinitely, that is until I see a surge of interest with 12 or more players eager to play.

If anyone wants to reach me to sign in to this game email me @ knives4teeth@fsmail.net.

Sorry to those of you who will be disappointed that the game is not going ahead but I'm not prepared to go with 8 or 9 players, some of who signed up long ago and have probably forgotten all about it, which means that we'd be lucky if 4 or 5 turned up for the first days play - a far cry from the 12 - 13 I was expecting / hoping for.

It's a pity....

Does someone else want to came forward with a new game with less players while we wait for this one? I will not step up 'cause I never played this type of multiplayer before... 2metraninja, why doesn't an expert player like yourself organize it?

I have never played civ 4 mp before, thats why I was looking forward this game... count me in.

Guys, we are going to play a game with friends in Friday - about 22.00-23.00 East European time - thats GMT+2. We will be 4 or 5 people, we plan to play a bit more relaxed game - we will put few emperor AIs to have some cannon fodder. And we plan to play about 2-3 hours (4 at most). There is no problem the game to be saved and continued another day(night), but till then usually there is clear winner.

If you like, I can speak with those friends of mine you to just join, or if you like more separate game, just say the time - I am usually available for couple of hours after 22.00h (20.00h UK time) and even more in the weekends. We have done such games here in CFC before - they usually end up on the second night.

Any preferences you have? Map, size, game speed, AIs or no AIs?

Please count me in! Friday 22h GMT+2 seems fine to me, even if I end up by being the 2nd layer of cannon fodder!

Preferences... Civ! :rolleyes:
Seriously... anything is fine by me. Would prefer AIs and Advance Start, but I'll go with anything!

I am sending you a PM with my skype, add me and we will see each-other there tonight :)

If this will ever actually start, count me in as Ghandi.

Top Bottom