Espionage Icon

hotstuffjsn

Elizabeth
At times while playing the game i'll notice an espionage icon will appear next to certain civs. The icon may stay for a few turns...or many; hell, some civs won't have the icon next to it. Can anyone tell me what this respresents? I could not locate in the manual or in-game any mention as to the function of the icon. Prior to this expansion vanilla civ had a fold out reference sheet listing all icons in-game and their designation.

At times while playing the game i'll notice an espionage icon will appear next to certain civs. The icon may stay for a few turns...or many; hell, some civs won't have the icon next to it. Can anyone tell me what this respresents? I could not locate in the manual or in-game any mention as to the function of the icon. Prior to this expansion vanilla civ had a fold out reference sheet listing all icons in-game and their designation.

I think it means that you have more EP against them then they have against you... but I'm not sure

I think it means that you have more EP against them then they have against you... but I'm not sure

Yup, that's exactly what it means. If there is a spy icon next to their name, then your spy missions will be more successful than theirs.

Top Bottom