Espionage Mafia - Game Thread [Concluded]

I'm answering OOC for these two:
Just one thing, you don't lynch d1 around here, do you? It's just a shamvote, isn't it? I forgot about it, when making the setup, but it should be ok.
This is a rules question. Since you didn't specify a minimum number of votes required for a lynch I presumed that it was first-past-the-post.
In the mood to play at all. Because I frankly cant care less when I'm running around a set all bloody day.
Hey, I'm playing through a summer holiday, but if you're having a RL occupation then I recommend that you only play when you have the spare time.
You needn't apologise for having a life, we aren't doing this for money.

:c5razing:Countdown:c5razing:

:c5war:Votecount:c5war:
topsecret 2: AvatarKhepri, Takhisis
Manasi 2: topsecret, Rakkoon
JohannaK 1: Ryast
Yakostovian 1: Arakhor
Takhisis 1: Yakostovian
Ryast 1: JohannaK

Self-voting: @Manasi, @GenMarshall

:c5production:Notes:c5production:
I haven't directly stated anywhere, that this will be a real lynch. I won't lynch anyone with 2 votes on them today. 4 votes without a self-vote are minimum.
I know it isn't very professional, but I think that it's better than a hard solution.
There will be a normal deadline lynch tomorrow.

I am back in character. Why would you deprive me of the chance to witness Manasi getting lynched because she psoted a lot and never voted? That'd be hilarious.

I am back in character. Why would you deprive me of the chance to witness Manasi getting lynched because she psoted a lot and never voted? That'd be hilarious.
Oh sorry let me fix that.

Vote: JohannaK

:c5razing:Deadline:c5razing:
No one got lynched. But Manasi, JohannaK and topsecret should feel ashamed for amassing two votes each!

:c5war:Final Votecount:c5war:
JohannaK 2: Ryast, Manasi
GenMarshall 1: GenMarshall

You can send in your night actions now.

Sorry I missed the day. I’ve flaged the thread to have it watched so it will dump alerts into my inbox.

:c5razing:Deadline:c5razing:
No one got lynched. But Manasi, JohannaK and topsecret should feel ashamed for amassing two votes each!

:c5war:Final Votecount:c5war:
JohannaK 2: Ryast, Manasi
GenMarshall 1: GenMarshall

You can send in your night actions now.

Welcome. At least you didn't get any votes.
LIES

ATTENTION! Actions will be locked one hour before start of day 2!

Also, some flavour.

:c5angry:End of Night 1:c5angry:
You may listen to many sounds at night. Birds, distant vehicles, burning cities of Songhai. Yet, there's one sound you can't hear. Topsecret's death is completely silent.
In the morning, you discover his body:

Amnesiac Cop

You're aligned with town. You win by eliminating all spies.
Each night you can investigate another player to find out their alignment. Unfortunately, you always manage to forget or lose it before morning. No information is sent back to you.​

:c5production:Day 2 begins:c5production:

You can post now.

Last edited:
:c5angry:End of Night 1:c5angry:
You may listen to many sounds at night. Birds, distant vehicles, burning cities of Songhai. Yet, there's one sound you can't hear. Topsecret's death is completely silent.
In the morning, you discover his body:

Amnesiac Cop

You're aligned with town. You win by eliminating all spies.
Each night you can investigate another player to find out their alignment. Unfortunately, you always manage to forget or lose it before morning. No information is sent back to you.​

:c5production:Day 2 begins:c5production:

Huh.

That’s an odd role. Either it’s a named townie or mafia can spy on results of actions. Might also be a watcher/tracker that can confirm them.

I'd vote: Takhisis on suspicions of joining my baseless topsecret wagon yesterday for some reason, but somebody stole the voting stickers and I don't like doing my part for the democratic process if I can't get something material out of it.

That… certainly is an odd rôle.

@GenMarshall what are you doing? Hullo! vote: GenMarshall.

AvatarKhepri, what waggon? Are you defending a teammate?
And what's this about voting stickers? Are you not allowed to vote?

And, Manasi, were you pocketing me last night?

That… certainly is an odd rôle.

@GenMarshall what are you doing? Hullo! vote: GenMarshall.

AvatarKhepri, what waggon? Are you defending a teammate?
And what's this about voting stickers? Are you not allowed to vote?

And, Manasi, were you pocketing me last night?

Not allowed to vote? But...I did vote. I bolded it even. What nonsense are you talking now? And what's this about "pocketing"? I've not heard that term in WW before...I've heard it in shooter games, but I'm pretty sure that's not how mafia works. Haha, reverse meme! But yeah, if I need to be spamming E to get uber'd please inform me, that sounds like important information to have.

>not being allowed to vote:
somebody stole the voting stickers
I meant this. I have played several games in the past decade (well, it's more than a decade) in which both town and scum have had the ability to redirect, nullify or otherwise change votes.

>pocketing
I'm gonna say that Takhisis is town as well. I'm kinda shook about topsecret but I almost want to call their push on me towny. I think I'm townreading people too easily.
Manasi could be trying to gain my confidence by claiming I'm town based on… D1 fluff. Especially seeing as I do tend to post a lot of fluff, or things that seem to be fluff.

But it might also be Manasi being her own good cute self.

Also, on voting topsecret
I explained my vote.

I really don't care if I am a casualty. My goal is to make the mafia-spies trip up. If I die, by lynch or kill, so be it.
I don't like it when people say this kind of thing, so I decided to let my half-serious vote from earlier rest on him.

>not being allowed to vote:

I meant this. I have played several games in the past decade (well, it's more than a decade) in which both town and scum have had the ability to redirect, nullify or otherwise change votes.

I'm aware of abilities like this, and have had some in games I've run in the past. This experience has led me to the conclusion that such abilities are anti-fun for townies, who are already having the least fun, and I refuse to assume pzelda would be so un-fun so logically such abilities are not present in this iteration.

>pocketing

Manasi could be trying to gain my confidence by claiming I'm town based on… D1 fluff. Especially seeing as I do tend to post a lot of fluff, or things that seem to be fluff.

But it might also be Manasi being her own good cute self.

Ah, sidling up to you all cozy-like so she can pick your pocket...maybe Manasi is the dirty sticker-thief. I know there's a thief around, because they've stolen my heart...well, maybe a lung. The point is I feel empty in my vague upper-torso area, and that's bad for democracy. Not to mention for my important business business I'll be conducting at 2:37 am tomorrow morning with Yakostovian Logic and Arakhor.

Also, on voting topsecret

I don't like it when people say this kind of thing, so I decided to let my half-serious vote from earlier rest on him.

See, when I see somebody saying they're going to put the needs of the village before their own survival, I tend to think of it as a good thing, but I suppose there are different schools of thought. I can only assume that based on your game experience you're further along in your Wine Placement major than I am.

That has to be one of the weirder roles. An ability that is seemingly completely useless. I think there should be someone else who csn get thst info else it dont make much sense.

I have to agree. It would ping on the ability of a watcher or tracker, but otherwise seems useless.

Hmm, reading the site.
Seems to be someone else who indeed gets the scries. Like a walkytalky.

Withholding my vote till I got someone to vote for.

Top Bottom