Ryast 1: JohannaK
GenMarshall 1: GenMarshall

:c5war:Votecount:c5war:
GenMarshall 4: Takhisis, Rakkoon, AvatarKhepri, JohannaK
Manasi 2: Arakhor, Manasi
Takhisis 1: GenMarshall
Rakkoon 1: Yakostovian
Ryast 1: Ryast

This helps me a lot less than I thought it would.

Oh hey! Yeah, probably just go over the thread, would be good to have you caught up.
Sure thing.

Before I start I think the ONE thing I can slightly get out of the wagons is that the lynch today should be something like Avatar (which I guess you/Yako are also arguing?).

My hesitation lies in then it creates worlds of two in {Avatar/Rakkoon} and {Ryast/Yako} but I'm more inclined to believe it's the former.

Sure thing.

Before I start I think the ONE thing I can slightly get out of the wagons is that the lynch today should be something like Avatar (which I guess you/Yako are also arguing?).

My hesitation lies in then it creates worlds of two in {Avatar/Rakkoon} and {Ryast/Yako} but I'm more inclined to believe it's the former.
I think right now I'm the only one arguing for Avatar. Yako is probably on the other side of that argument.

The lack of activity is not exactly helpful (and I'm saying that as part of it), but vote: Manasi, what were you up to last night?

Nothing, dude. Unless I'm blissfully unaware I'm not sure I have a NA, heh.

I think right now I'm the only one arguing for Avatar. Yako is probably on the other side of that argument.
Oh I thought you guys were practically on the same page when I first read the last page, then read the second half of the game itself and saw he was kinda scumreading you.

Hm. I think the way Arakhor was posting about the watcher/not so watcher thing was actually quite towny. And my read on Takh hasn't really faltered. People were talking about a claim and I might have missed it but it also explains why Takh has been weird (jk no it doesn't he always is).

Yako's case on you was towny but I actually think your response to it was moreso.

Still don't want to kill either of you so that's nice.

Arakhor
Manasi
Rakkoon
Ryast
Takhisis
Yakostovian

Don't think I'm forgetting anyone. Seems obv that we're looking at a two scum situation. I do think that my team of Avatar/Rakkoon is actually... probably right. There was one post Avatar made that I think comes from scum more than it does from town (it was about Takh double posting - seems NAI but really didn't read as such).

There's a world where scum is just lurking back and not contributing to lead wagons, but given the outcomes of them and the skill (as far as I'm aware) of some people in the game I really don't think that's the case.

If anything, town is voting the mafia but the mafia gets someone (see: Takh) to hop onto their wagons and push it over. Obviously that didn't work for topsecret/myself, but it's something to consider. Topsecret was town and I am as well, though I don't expect people to really believe that or want to trust that 100%.

Woo! Participation!

Oh I thought you guys were practically on the same page when I first read the last page, then read the second half of the game itself and saw he was kinda scumreading you.

Hm. I think the way Arakhor was posting about the watcher/not so watcher thing was actually quite towny. And my read on Takh hasn't really faltered. People were talking about a claim and I might have missed it but it also explains why Takh has been weird (jk no it doesn't he always is).

Yako's case on you was towny but I actually think your response to it was moreso.

Still don't want to kill either of you so that's nice.

Arakhor
Manasi
Rakkoon
Ryast
Takhisis
Yakostovian

Don't think I'm forgetting anyone. Seems obv that we're looking at a two scum situation. I do think that my team of Avatar/Rakkoon is actually... probably right. There was one post Avatar made that I think comes from scum more than it does from town (it was about Takh double posting - seems NAI but really didn't read as such).
This is good, so +town points. We’re getting close to EoD though, so who are you planning on voting?

This is good, so +town points. We’re getting close to EoD though, so who are you planning on voting?
Probably Avatar. Seems like that might be the only wagon that can go over really... Rakkoon hasn't been talked about much to warrant people voting there.

Slight tinfoil that you're being hella pockety but it's okay.

As an aside, I was going to vote for avatarK but changed to ryast in the end. Weird that we're considered a team.

Probably Avatar. Seems like that might be the only wagon that can go over really... Rakkoon hasn't been talked about much to warrant people voting there.

Slight tinfoil that you're being hella pockety but it's okay.
Yeahhh I mean your reads fit really well with mine so there's that but there's also that I kinda want to live

As an aside, I was going to vote for avatarK but changed to ryast in the end. Weird that we're considered a team.
You never mentioned that, and didn't actually mention Avatar at all in your list of people to vote.

If nothing’s moving along with this, I’m going to claim soon if nobody is opposed to it.

Yeah, we've got a few hours left so I'm a doctor

Targeted tak n1 and avatar n2

Are you going to... respond to my post?

Nothing worth responding to. You're wrong, and possibly lying, but wrong regardless of whether you're lying or not. And regardless of which of us hangs in two hours, town will have new information.

Nothing worth responding to. You're wrong, and possibly lying, but wrong regardless of whether you're lying or not. And regardless of which of us hangs in two hours, town will have new information.
At the very least, I want you to go over the reasons I put out for tak being town.

Oh fudge I didn't realize the wagons were a runaway on Ryast.

My bad dude.

Vote: AvatarKhepri

Top Bottom