Espionage Mafia - Game Thread [Concluded]

Ryast and Manasi? Ryast does look a lot more scummy now, yes.

:c5angry:You wake up:c5angry:

Arakhor is dead. You desperately hope, that maybe his face is only a mask, but you only find flesh beneath it. He was town.

Scout
You're aligned with town. You win by eliminating all spies.
Each night you can track down another player. You can spot them visiting other players, but you don't get to know what action they performed.
IT'S LYLO. TOWN MUST LYNCH CORRECTLY TODAY.

:c5razing:Countdown:c5razing:

Day 4 begins.

Sorry for starting it slightly earlier, but I almost fell asleep, so I decided to make the update asap.

Last edited:
And the prize for least surprising death in a Mafia game goes to...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

I was either hella pocketed by Ryast or just like... put off by Avatar's.. aggression.

Probably both.

Someone stole my action...? Does that mean they can use it? Exciting. You'll put it to better use than I did.

:c5war:Final Votecount:c5war:
topsecret 2: AvatarKhepri, Takhisis
Manasi 2: topsecret, Rakkoon
JohannaK 2: Ryast, Manasi
Yakostovian 1: Arakhor
Takhisis 1: Yakostovian
Ryast 1: JohannaK
GenMarshall 1: GenMarshall

:c5war:Votecount:c5war:
GenMarshall 4: Takhisis, Rakkoon, AvatarKhepri, JohannaK
Manasi 2: Arakhor, Manasi
Takhisis 1: GenMarshall
Rakkoon 1: Yakostovian
Ryast 1: Ryast

:c5war:Votecount:c5war:
Ryast 3: Yakostavian, Rakkoon, AvatarKhepri
3: Ryast, Manasi, Arakhor
Rakkoon 1: Takhisis

THIS DOESN'T HELP ME AT ALL.

I think I want to lynch Rakkoon. I have to keep looking.

Someone stole my action...? Does that mean they can use it? Exciting. You'll put it to better use than I did.
That would be this kitty. And I got told… that next night I'll target somebody at random? :huh:

I still suspect Rakkoon a bit but missed all the excitement of EOD because of RL, so I'd have to reread into it first.

Damn. I was flipping back and forth between arak and others and ended up trying to wifom it

Protected yak last night, for what it’s worth.

Would love to see everyone show up before we decide on something, but if rakkoon is the direction we want to go, I’m fine with that.

1) As I said, I do still suspect Rakkoon a bit but that's residual and mostly he has avoided attention (which doesn't really clear him now that I think about it) since then.

2) He's conveniently lynchbiat with no claimed, let alone proven, pro-town abilities and a bit of a record so he's more useful alive than dead.

3) Why the hell didn't you protect Arakhor? He was an obvious target, the only clearly claimed investigative role.

4) I'm watching the moon.

1) As I said, I do still suspect Rakkoon a bit but that's residual and mostly he has avoided attention (which doesn't really clear him now that I think about it) since then.

2) He's conveniently lynchbiat with no claimed, let alone proven, pro-town abilities and a bit of a record so he's more useful alive than dead.

3) Why the hell didn't you protect Arakhor? He was an obvious target, the only clearly claimed investigative role.

4) I'm watching the moon.
Lynchbait is often lynchbait for a reason. That said, I don’t really know who of murska/yak/rak are mafia, which is why I haven’t voted yet.

I didn’t protect arakhor because I thought me being in the game would deter mafia from going after him, so I thought I could essentially protect two players.

Lynchbait is often lynchbait for a reason. That said, I don’t really know who of murska/yak/rak are mafia, which is why I haven’t voted yet.

I didn’t protect arakhor because I thought me being in the game would deter mafia from going after him, so I thought I could essentially protect two players.
Murska>manasi. Different player.

Vote ryast
He was the other bandwagon and the last suspect of Arakhor.
I'm Proxy btw, receive the alignment scans. Which I haven't since we already lynched that guy :sad:

Vote ryast
He was the other bandwagon and the last suspect of Arakhor.
I'm Proxy btw, receive the alignment scans. Which I haven't since we already lynched that guy :sad:
So what did you get night one then, since he was killed then?

Absolutely nothing m'dear.
I tried to scry, pzelda explained that I do not scry myself but receive results, I was confused, the end.

Top Bottom