• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Ethnic cleansing in L.A. county.

Acting on orders from the Mexican Mafia, Latino gang members in Southern California are terrorizing and killing blacks.
View the full story at http://www.alternet.org/story/46855/

Por la raza todo, fuera de la raza nada...

Ethnic cleansing is defined as such if it is sanctioned by the government, stupes. Otherwise it's no different from Yugoslavia.

Why would the thread be locked?

Should the crisis of ethnic cleansings taking place in the United States be kept hidden?

So.. is Ethnic cleansing the new 'it' word, or something? It's a race crime between extremely dangerous gangs; not another Bosnia.

Why do we tolerate the deaths of non-criminal blacks?

The gang members and illegal immigrants deserve no sympathy, but the blacks that are trying to live honest, relatively crime free lives, deserve quite a bit of pity for what is happening to them.

Was the Battle of the Alamo an ethnic cleansing or was it the illegal border crossers of the time getting their deserved death?

Too bad you have no clue as to the facts of the Texan Revolution. While there were illegal immigrants who wanted nothing more than to join the United States, there were many Tejanos and legal Anglo settlers that were in support of the revolution as well, just that most of them wanted either a reestablishment of the 1824 Constitution or to be an independant nation.

Was the Battle of the Alamo an ethnic cleansing or was it the illegal border crossers of the time getting their deserved death?

I would say that it was the Mexican Army attacking a ranch and killing off the Texas Republic Militia that was stationed there, including the war crime of executing prisoners.

Too bad you have no clue as to the facts of the Texan Revolution. While there were illegal immigrants who wanted nothing more than to join the United States, there were many Tejanos and legal Anglo settlers that were in support of the revolution as well, just that most of them wanted either a reestablishment of the 1824 Constitution or to be an independant nation.
So you had a mix of illegal immigrants and the equivalant of the legal immigrants of today that want the Southwest to be a part of Mexico? Sounds like you would approve of Mexico's actions at the time based on parts of your sig.

The Southwest?

You do realize that the actions of the Texan Revolution from 1832-1836 had nothing to do with Alta California or Nuevo Mexico?

I would have supported the closing of the border after the Mexican government started to notice that more than just the legal immigrants were entering Tejas. I would have supported the execution of bastards such as Sam Houston and the other illegal idiots.

I also would have supported a war for independance from Mexico if Santa Anna wasn't ready to immediatly reestablish the Constitution signed in 1824.

The Southwest?

You do realize that the actions of the Texan Revolution from 1832-1836 had nothing to do with Alta California or Nuevo Mexico?
Yes I realize that. I was merely making a parallel - one group wanted some land lopped off from a soveriegn in the past (Tejas from Mexico) just as some do today (Southwest from the US).

Top Bottom