europe 4018

stgelven

Prince

In the year of grace 4018, the humanity is very close to the gulf, wars, epidemics, the pollution disrupted all eco-systems. the humanity to little odds to survive this new test. Among survivors (of which you), some knew how to keep reason and tempted to restore splendor passes. Of others one sunk in the murderous madness and became barbarians. Mistrust of their big gatherings. And good luck, I will pray for you and for the survival of our race.

The map is europe with a very low level sea.

I made many change in the rules games the most important are :

infantry is now hidden nat.

Settlers needs Potatoes move 2 def 1
Workers needs Breeding an board no pop cost, move 2 A/D 1/1
legionary build road, fort and clear forest
Marine needs Rubber and Cotton
Mech unfantry needs Oil, Rubber and Cotton

There is a new unit : Mounted settlers, it cost 70 shiels and have a Attack /defense bonus of 2/2

THOSES BUILDINGS NEEDS QUARRY :
-------------------------------

granary, temple, marketplace, library, walls, aqueduct, cathedral,

Resources
---------

i made many change with the appearance and disappearance prob of each resources, i hope it can give some more interest about the management of resources and btw strategy.

i reduced the number of players to 12 because the size of the map.

I hope you enjoy playing this scenario as i did.

here is the file :D

Attachments

• europe4018.zip
    314.9 KB · Views: 735
no this map sucks :cry:

well...it's a start...You should modify the tech tree,cause I don't think that the development would be stagnant for the next two thousand years....And change the civ leader heads.And some units could be changed....

but overall now isn't good :cry:

Spetznaz said:
You should modify the tech tree. ... .And change the civ leader heads.And some units could be changed....

well, i have to admit that i didn't think about changes in the tree tech! i will working on it, for the leader head i will see if i can do something ... not sure... i wait to change unit it depend the feedback...

did you try to play my scenario? i don't think so because this map doesn't sucks. ! :nono:

Hi!

Haven't tried this yet, but I must say that a future world, considering global warming would have higher sea level and not lower. It is visible just now in many coastal countries such as Portugal.

One more thing: Maybe you can consider using a more "desert-arid-like" terrain pack to give the idea of global warming.

I think this could turn out to be a cool and original scenario :)

The beginning is fun with all those barbarians and huts to deal with, but after it gets a bit boring. It's similar to an epic game skipping the first two tech steps.

I usually don't like big maps, too much info for my small brain!

1.) nice idea, I like it
2.) very easy, I recommend to play 2-3 difficulty levels higher than usual
3.) why is there only one patch of coal on the map? There should be some more!

I thought with future global warming the ice caps of Earth melts causing sea levels to RISE not fall. Maybe i'm wrong.. maybe nobody cares... :nuke:

Top Bottom