Expanded City Names

Theov

Deity
Hey,
has someone made a more expansive city list for Civs with a few amount of cities? (Germany, India, Zululand have little amount of cities).

In my mod I have added cities, but I wondered if someone had made it and or posted it already?

Greetings, Theov, I have been working on lists for the various civilizations, but sort of slacked off with it. I need to get back to work on it.

I have a expanded city list for Germany with german city names (Cologne is Köln, Munich is München and so on). The special characters works fine in-game - at least with me (I have the english version of the game).

Attachments

• Citylist Tyskland.txt
    907 bytes · Views: 53
Hey,
has someone made a more expansive city list for Civs with a few amount of cities? (Germany, India, Zululand have little amount of cities).

In my mod I have added cities, but I wondered if someone had made it and or posted it already?

Attached in the .zip are 5 .txt files with (sometimes quite extensive) city name lists for:

• Assyria
  • Australian [Aboriginal
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Britain
  • Britons
  • Byzantium
  • Cornwall
  • Dacia
  • Denmark
  • Ethiopians
  • Etruria
  • "Europe" [2 large lists covering the continent]
  • Finland
  • Gallia
  • Germanic Tribes
  • Goths
  • Harappa
  • Hawaii
  • Hittites
  • Hungary [2 lists]
  • Iberians
  • Incans [2]
  • Ireland [Celtic]
  • Israel
  • Italy
  • Java
  • Kush [Nubia]
  • Lichtenstein
  • Lithuania
  • Lydia
  • Mali
  • Mayans [2]
  • Minoa
  • Morocco
  • Native North American
  • Netherlands
  • Norway
  • Nunavut
  • Phoenicia
  • Poland
  • Polynesia [2]
  • Portugal
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Scots
  • Scots [Celtic]
  • Scythia
  • Serbia
  • Shona [West African]
  • Siam
  • Sinhala [ancient Sri Lanka]
  • Sioux
  • Slavs
  • Swedes
  • Switzerland
  • Troy
  • Ukraine
  • Ukraine [Ukrainian version (Ukrneal)]
  • Vietnam [modern]
As Always,
:cool:z

Attachments

• Additional Cities List.zip
    21.8 KB · Views: 69
Thanks guys, some city lists are rather short, so I used wikipedia and Civ4 and 5 lists to expand the city lists.
I also added some belgian cities to the dutch and the french.

This will help me go a bit further and eliminate 'new new york' ;)

I need to find it, but I have a town list for the Six Nations from 1779, compiled as a result of the American General Sullivan's campaign against the Indians who were supporting the British in New York during the American Revolution. I also have been working on one for Ethiopia/Abyssinia based on cities and towns listed during the 1940-41 British campaign to liberate the country from the Italians.

Top Bottom