• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

exploration better than aesthetics for CV?

Have you even played CV before?

Aestheics finisher doubles your theme bonus AND ALLOWS YOU TO BUY GWAM WITH FAITH.
Again, someone feeling that arrogant condescension is somehow connected to validity of their points...

GWAM's can also be purchased with GttG reformation. If you get this reformation belief, then with the exception of the opener, which is a great policy to pick up with no prerequisites and stopping there, doubling the theming bonus and one extra GA is the only tourism upside at the expense of FIVE social policies (pre-patch.)

And as the maturity level of this thread approaches that of an elementary school playground, I'm bowing out of the discussion.

Thanks, I know :)

I was trying to get Darth Sheldon to see how his argument that aesthetics costs too many policies is kind of silly, since he is spending the same amount of policies in order to purchase musicians (and missing out on the other benefits of aesthetics).

The earlier you open Aesthetics the more delicious bonus points you get to GWAM spawn. This is the heart of culture.

Thanks, I know :)

I was trying to get Darth Sheldon to see how his argument that aesthetics costs too many policies is kind of silly, since he is spending the same amount of policies in order to purchase musicians (and missing out on the other benefits of aesthetics).

Sometimes condescension is used to good effect, if bad ideas get thrown around its messes up new or in experienced players. I mean Darth didn't even disclose in his first post that he was playing pre-patch, if you base a decision on outdated info you can make horrible decisions.

Tommynt is the most condescending forumgoer but his posts are precise.

If your benefiting from a lot of theming bonuses then finishing the Aesthetics tree is your first priority for CV, only unlocking Exploration when you research Astronomy(caravels have a potential to see 6 hexes in each direction).

Top Bottom