1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

'Export to Port Royal' Option

Discussion in 'Civ4Col - We The People' started by Will The Viking, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Will The Viking

Will The Viking Chieftain

Team,

One of the best introductions was the ability to give a ship a trade route to Europe so that it just runs back and forth selling goods. A huge reduction in micro management.

However, once tax gets reasonably high I try to move my exports to Port Royal. Sure, the tax rate is high, bu eventually it makes sense. The problem is, there is no equivalent 'export to port royal' trade option for transport ships.

Is this something others would value? For me it would make a welcome additional change for the later stages of the game.

2. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Prince Supporter

That is, because normal transport ships are forbidden to sail to Port Royale - a pirate infested place that only smuggling ships or privateers dare to sail to, and only on unofficial business.

raystuttgart likes this.
  3. Will The Viking

Will The Viking Chieftain

Ah sorry - I wasn't clear. There is no 'export to Port Royal option for *any* ships, not even pirate ships. It would be excellent to automate the smugglers ships exporting to port royal