FA Office: Peace With Japan and Babylon?

Peace Treaties with the Japanese and the Babylons?

• Yes

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Inter4

Forza Inter!
Should we sign Peace Treaties with these two nations?

Answer Yes, No or Abstain.
Poll will be open for 72 hours.

EDIT: Here are the terms of the treaties.

I voted Yes. These treaties will alleviate much of our war weariness, as our two major adversaries in this war have been Japan and Babylon. Also, those nations will likely sign MPP's and MA's against us, bringing us further into war. If you want to end most of our war weariness, vote Yes to this proposal!

Here are the best terms of the peace:

Japan will give us two workers, a WM, and 7 gold. This is the most they can give us. Peace with Japan is especially critical as they have been the ones that we have invaded and razed two cities, and as such we have the greatest war weariness against them.

Babylon will give us peace and a TM for 61 gold. Though it is annoying that we will have to pay for peace, it is a trivial price, especially compared to the costs of increased war weariness.

Originally posted by DaveShack
Umm, shouldn't we see the terms of the treaties before voting on them?

Go to the FA Office ;)

We would have to give them money for the second worker.

As an advocate of peace, no matter the circumstances, I think we should sign these treaties. There is simply no reason, besides a blood-thirsty hunder for death, not to.

Originally posted by Inter32

Go to the FA Office ;)

Thanks for the link. The point of my post was that for a poll to be fair, it should specify exactly what is at stake with that vote. In this case the options are too large to put in the poll itself, but the actual info should be listed in the 1st post of the thread... ;)

I voted yes. It's a small price to pay, and we can work harder on the space race if we are at peace.

Originally posted by Bootstoots
Babylon will give us peace and a TM for 61 gold. Though it is annoying that we will have to pay for peace, it is a trivial price, especially compared to the costs of increased war weariness.
Actually, we can get peace only paying 60 gold. Plus Babylon has two extra incense to trade.

Yeah but IIRC Babylon has a Trade Embargo against us.. although I have to check..

Top Bottom