1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Fallout 4

Discussion in 'All Other Games' started by civvver, Nov 10, 2015.

1. EgonSpengler

EgonSpengler Warlord

There's a mod I want to try that changes the power armor: Instead of finding multiple suits, the Survivor finds pieces of a single suit scattered across the Commonwealth. When assembled, the final suit is more durable than the regular suits. It sounds more fun - I grew a little bored with the suits as presented in the vanilla game. Like everyone else, I had an arsenal filled with an array of suits I never used. I'm a little concerned that the final suit in this mod could be even more over-powered, but I haven't tried it (I'm well into my current game, and this sounds like a dramatic change that wouldn't go well with an existing game). I also don't know what this mod does with the suit you get from the Brotherhood (which, frankly, I never use anyway because I already had a better one - I just left it sitting on the Prydwyn).