Fallout mod.

MC, don't spam like that again, or i see demotions or possible expulsion from the brotherhood. :mad:

Today's update boys and girls, is a screenie of some Mutant units in game. They are the Mutant Melee unit, and the Mutant MG unit.

Cheers Thorgrimm

Just awesome, I´m dying to try the mod... :eek:

Thanks Hamah, we are trying to get it done. But i am sure you want it done correctly also. :D

Gents, here is the Scout Dog. It was proposed by Flamescreen. And was thought of as a good idea. :)
The anim has the Run, Attack, Death, Fidget, Default.

:nuke: Cheers Senior Elder Thorgrimm :nuke:

Gents this update is brought to you by Flamescreen, the civil engineer of the Brotherhood.
This is the Toxic Waste Conversion Plant he has done.

Here is the text followed by the pic.

The toxic waste conversion plant is a great accomplishment for any of the people
still living in the Wastes. Any city that will built it, gains the
ability for unlimited, ecological production, using a material that's
really in abundance, everywhere: Toxic Waste.

Using Pre-War technology expertise, a standard Powerplant is turned
to a Toxic converter, using Toxic Waste to produce energy over and
over again. Each time the material is used, it's gathered into a pool
from where it can be re-inserted into the system, till turned in non-
radioactive mud.

Research demonstrates that even the mud is not completely
useless...we can use it as a first grade fertiliser for hydroponics.

*Requires Green Goo resource. Increased production with no pollution increase.*
Preqs:
-PreWar Tech Reproduction Techniques

-Toxic Waste Processing Tech

eeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr, hadn´t you posted that yet? I remember I told you about some modern machinery. :confused:

Look here

Hamah said:
eeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr, hadn´t you posted that yet? I remember I told you about some modern machinery. :confused:
Hamah you are quite correct. So i will now post the Dog Kennel that goes with the Scout dog. Sorry about that, but trying to keep 4 site updated. Sometimes something slips. :D

Excellent dog kennel... JESUS!!! THE GATE´S OPEN!!! RUN FORREST RUN!!!! :eek:

Gents todays update is the Cathedral of the apocalypse. Also made by the civil engineer of the brotherhood, Flamescreen.

The master initially found out about the doomsday cultists and
furthered their cause to advance his own agenda, circa 2084. They
served as his eyes and ears in all important settlements, but it was
after the discovery of the Bakersfield Vault he saw his efforts
really paying off.

The temple of the Apocalypse built there, served as a vital site of
resources and intelligence gathering.

The temple is a small wonder that enables espionage missions,
but also increases unhappiness as most people do not like Ghouls running around in their midst.

Great building; I won´t have a problem with it for I almost never do espionage missions and I prefer happy people... :D

Hamah, i am usually the same way, but this is for the sneaky buggers out there that love their police state. :D

Thorgrimm said:
Hamah, i am usually the same way, but this is for the sneaky buggers out there that love their police state. :D

Indeed... :lol:

I read about your project on NMA, I love it. In fact, I signed up just to post in this thread. I'd love to help in any way I can. I can do graphics, conversions and touchups (if you still need them), Encyclopedia entries, etc. I'm jonesing for anything Fallout related ever since i finished FOT:BOS (what a disappointment), but I guess it's been good to your cause. Anyway, lemme know if I can give you a hand with anything.

G.E.C.K.o

G.E.C.K.o sure we can still use a hand! Would you be interested in helping out converting the units? as that is the biggest impediment to going to beta testing? If you are PM me and let me know. :)

Hey Thor and other dudes working on this!!

I want to say your work so far looks awesome! I just came across this mod today, and since my two favorite game series ever are Fallout and Civ I'm totally stoked about it.

I have absolutely no programming or editing skills to offer, but whenever you guys start beta I'd definately help with that if you need.

Again, great work!!

Gents, here is the Early Power Armor Muffins made. Maybe if we get a big enough cry for more of these with the different weapons he might consider making them. ;) :D

Hi guys,
I'm finishing up some work, and with the next month or so I will become free to help again. The units are looking good, so keep up the great work!
Reddog :goodjob:

Top Bottom