Fallout Trooper Regiment AWSOME

"Civ3 lost its spark..." Blasphemous heretic!

Ya I have now moved onto other projects that I enjoy a lil bit more...such as building and troubleshooting PCs with our schools PCs. I play with macromedia, swift 3d, 3ds max, gmax, and a bunch more progs...

I still play civ 3 though...but not on such a huge scale...like after I watch some war movie I feel like dominating a country..so I fire up Civ and start workin

I can use Macromedia Dreamweaver more or less well... but no othe rof the Macromedia progs... Troubleshooting is the norm if you want to use the school PCs... I once ahd to work with both Adobe Photoshop7 & Dreamweaver with 64 MB Ram and a 133 MHz processor... I could have torn the whole school to pieces before the thing doid anything.

lol well our school has a minimum system req... (I know this because I am appart of the Tech Assistant Crew) All PCs running Win 98 need to have a Pentium 3 or higher and more than 128MB RAM....all PCs running XP need to be a P3 but preferably a P4 and can only have a minimum of 256MB of RAM. But most XP's have 512 in them.

Our school is the only school in oregon with THE most computers, and we have THE best server in our state. So far no other school has surpassed our computer count, or the amounts of readily available replacement parts.

Pretty nifty ehh....and soon we are gonna have some laptops that we are going to be able to rent out to people or classes...I know this because I am installing all the components and imaging all the HD's to one another.

If they donate such stuff I don´t know what they keep for themselves...

ya Intel had a bunch of old Mobo's and CPUs and IBM donated a bunch of rack servers...

and we found this one sitting around and its fairly new...its a quad XEON processor and can take 16 gigs of RAM 4 gigs per CPU. IT was THE best find I have ever seen in a LONG ASS time.

Top Bottom