FAmily : The Russian Crisis of 1475

Nobody

Gangster
The Russian Crisis of 1475

Once again Japantica is facing invasion from abroad. During the last turn chat a large Russian military force entered and surrounded the Japantican city of TBD (Kyoto). Clearly there intentions are to attack the city and remove Japantica from there continent. Our city has only a small garrison of one musket man unit. The garrison are brave and well trained but against the regular Russian army they will be defeated. The goals of the Foreign Affairs department are to either stop the approaching war or if it can't be stoped to make sure Russian can't recruit other nations against us.

Reasons for War: The Russian logic is perfect. Recently our nation has entered into some very attractive trade agreements. We have given Russia our national secrets, and they have offered us extortionate amounts of gold. In fact they have promised to pay us 373 gold per turn. To Japanticas merchants this seemed great, this would provide enough money for us to revolutionise our military, and still have a grand some in the bank. But it wasn’t only trades fault, the FA thought Russia would be our friends, the Military thought we could use the Russians to hammer the Chinese. But we were all wrong, china knows that we are stronger than they are, but we have a ocean to cross. while we have a single colony in there territory. they got our tech and now they don't have to pay for it. In one master stroke they can stop their debt, they can kick us off there continent, they can gain coal and they can slap the worlds super power in the face. And just to make there victory certain they signed mutual protection pacts with a few countries.

What to do: Once the A.I. decides to attack a city no amount of gifts will stop them, no diplomatic agreements will stop them.
There fore we have two options.
1. we abandon our city, that will stop the war.
2. We sign MMP and RoP with China, America and the Aztecs. Maybe France and Babylon. Doing this will make the Russians fight there entire continent. We will build up a force and go deal to them.

So there are two options:

Peace, but humiliation.
World War One

Please Discuss

The FAmily is infavor of Peace, because although i don't like to be humilated, a world war will cost millions of lives. Russia has fooled us.

There's more than 2 options here.

Peace - give city to someone else, preferably Rome or Iroquois and call it a humanitarian aid mission

World War One - perhaps signing the MPPs in themselves will avert war. or sign an MPP with Russia.

I've also got to mention that Russia might demand something from us regardless if we give up the city, then they would declare war if we answered no.

no they wont, if we get rid of the city (somehow, i say give it to china) then there will be no war,

A MPP with russia, will not help at all. it didnt stop zulu it wont stop russia.

Nobody said:
no they wont, if we get rid of the city (somehow, i say give it to china) then there will be no war,

A MPP with russia, will not help at all. it didnt stop zulu it wont stop russia.

We signed an MPP with Zulu?...

I'm saying if a war trigger has indeed been triggered, they will declare war no matter what.

no, if the ai triggred to attack that city, then it cant be stoped, but if there is no city their then they wont attack,

I thought we signed a mpp with zulu, it was in the instructions for that turn chat. but i might be wrong

I',m torn here, I don't want to get slapped in the face but those trade deals are SOOO attractive so I would say give the city away, to someone small like Rome or the Iroqouis,,,

Give the city away. but if war takes place, we got an invasion plan.

RUSSIAN UNITS NEXT TO COAL CITY

INFANTRY

2 REGULAR SPEARMEN
1 VETERAN SPEARMEN
4 REGULAR LONGBOWMEN
1 REGULAR PIKEMEN

CAVALRY

HORSEMEN, 2 VETERAN, 2 REGULAR
KNIGHTS, 3 VETERAN, 4 REGULAR
COSSACKS, 2 VETERANS

I would also request FAmily to investigate the following 3 Cities:

Sverdlovsk
Punjab
Lahore

if they turn it down, i intend to say "the FCC won't let me be, let me be me, so let me see, they try to cut me down on MTV the demogame be so empty without me"

We should give the city to China.

Top Bottom