[FANTASY] awesome Chaos knight and Chaos Marauder

seZereth

FfH´s art monk(ey)
ok, i updated the Chaos Knight to make him worth his name! and with warrior animation he looks even more better than the knights_templar version.

have a look.

New is the Chaos Marauder, he is based on a tweaked axeman. comes in different versions, one with mace, one with axe. you can give the axeman the axe animation and the one with the mace can take almost any melee animation.

Comments are welcome

Ok, for all who have a problem implementing it into the game:
copy the warrior folder with everything in it, then put in the chaoswarrior_fx.nif and rename it to warrior_fx.nif, to replace the old one. If it doesnt show up in game, then copy the chaoswarrior_fx.nif and also rename it to warrior.nif, that should work. But report if it doesnt. Hope J_period will get it right to implement it into the Warhammer mod..

Attachments

• Chaos Marauder.zip
    83.6 KB · Views: 437
  • real chaos knight.zip
    98.2 KB · Views: 455
Wow, they look imposing! Great work SeZereth. :D Very nice additions to the unit library.

Awesome looking unit seZ :thumbsup:

where did you get that cape?

WOW, that chaos knight is some terrific work. Love the cape! You all are doing some truly stupendous unit work for the WH mod. Can't wait for the next version to come out!

Rando said:
WOW, that chaos knight is some terrific work. Love the cape! You all are doing some truly stupendous unit work for the WH mod. Can't wait for the next version to come out!

Pretty much what he said. The new units being put into the WH mod really seem like they'll give it a good feel and personality.

Rabbit said:
Awesome looking unit seZ :thumbsup:

where did you get that cape?

That cape actually was there all the time, but in a small and unspectacular way... I used the technique you called "nothing big" in your arabian cavalry post to the knights_templar model and attached those shoulderpads, (2x the one u did for the Axeman with rampod, one of ur early creations :p). And well here you see the "not big" result ;) ;) ;)

Btw, Marauder is modified a little too. you can compare him to the original axemanmodel. ;) btw need more helmets/heads and armor pieces to come out with new impressing models!

Thank you Rabbit for making all this possible

So, I was thinking, not like I am starting to obsess about the WH mod or anything, but I bet that model with cape could be re-skinned to look like a pretty good vampire unit.

Ploeperpengel said:
$&/§%$/&$%%!§!%!!!!!!!!!!! You forgot to put in the nifs that's only animation!:mad:

i put in the _fx! i think it is enough!!! i never changed the unit.nif only the fx, so it SHOULD be enough. give it any unit.nif you want, it should work (well give it the unit.nif u want to have the animation from or something like that....

Top Bottom