Fantasy town series: Mughal

No.
And this is not the place to ask for a new graphic either.
I'm pretty sure I didn't make a request. I assumed they were meant for city graphics. In which case a walled version would be a reasonable expectation. And given the quality of the work shown would be even more incentive to download the set.

I do not create a wall around something else anymore, since the towns are all individual buildings ;)
So in the game context what would you expect to be the stylistically compatible visual indication that a city has built defensive improvements?

I see, so you want to be able to tell which city is walled without actually playing the game.
Moreover you don't see a well-known fort as an indication of fortifications.
Then i guess you should dl some other set for india :D

I see, so you want to be able to tell which city is walled without actually playing the game.
Moreover you don't see a well-known fort as an indication of fortifications.
Then i guess you should dl some other set for india :D
Why on earth do you find it necessary to be so snarky? You have cities of one building. You create something vaguely similar in architectural style to the Agra Fort (originally built by the Rajput, taken over by the Sultan of Delhi, and only later rebuilt by the Mughals) for a city & then expect it to be recognized as a walled version of another city that looks nothing at all the same. I guess as the other cities transmogrify they "obviously" indicate a change in size. Perhaps, when you change the graphics so far from the standard, you could give a little explanation of your intentions if you would like people to download & install them. ;)

Well you dont realise it i guess, but your initial question set the tone for this little exchange ;) (hint: when in a finished work thread, it is always nice to start not by a request/criticism, but with some praise about the work itself)

And i was surprised that you made this point of the towns, since my latest 12 sets are like this, so there is no going back now. I won't be making again a walled town that is the size 1 with walls around it :)

Well you dont realise it i guess, but your initial question set the tone for this little exchange ;) (hint: when in a finished work thread, it is always nice to start not by a request/criticism, but with some praise about the work itself)
Quoted for truth:
Do you do walled versions?
Yep. Definitely snarky.

Top Bottom