Faq

rothn

Chieftain
I am a C programmer. What should I do?
Also, I need the most recent version.
Lastly, I am tired of being Qdin's servant.
Please, I am a C programmer, not a tutorial fetcher!

P.S. I am sorry for starting a new thread, but Qdin has control of the Welcome thread. vbmenu_register("postmenu_5417923", true);

My Servant? <.< Jeeze - you're already quitting? ;P

Firstly, you should've considered to look at how much we actually DO have ready.
Do you even know how much C Programming is for this game? I'm not sure, but if I understood it right it's the majority of it..

Besides, I've already been looking around for all those things you've found - I just haven't been able to find it. I suck at such organization xD So it's kinda also a problem for me to find it... Reminds me I owe you a beer, and a punch in the nuts for suddenly start weeping about me -_-'
If you have a problem with something, stand up for it. I haven't forced you to anything - I've just nicely asked if you wouldn't mind doing it. So since you HAVE done what I asked you without complaining or anything, I just thought you didn't mind it.

2nd of all, I have NO idea how you make a new topic and call it 'faq' which usually stands for Frequently Asked Questions (and answers) and when I see it all I see is you wanting to do something, and is complaining about me.

3rd Ihave no idea what you mean with that I've taken control of the Welcome Thread.. I despite doubleposting and will never do - So i'm kinda waiting for someone to post again in case I wanna post something.. :rolleyes:

4th I'd still like to thank you for helping me out, but I also want to smack you one because you haven't stood up when you apparently didn't like it or disagreed.

P.S. what's that "vbmenu_register("postmenu_5417923", true);" good for?

Sorry for overreacting.

Please send me the .h .c or .cpp file that contains that code (rename it as .txt so you can attach it).
I will look into this now that I can actually do some programming.

overreacting can be good - if you do it with style.

And This is where I can sit back and just wonder what .H* .C* and .CPP* Files are.... &#245;.&#212;
You just said it contains some codes, but I've got no idea of how to help you with this - sorry xD

The GOOD is that I'll go check out those tutorials tonight to see if I can make them work :D I've already sent a brief PM to white_rabbit once because I needed 3-minutes of help to understand something in his tutorial.... Unfortunately I never got any kind of reply -_-'

So I hope I get what he's writing now :p

this also annoys me... who do we have t ocontact to give you access to the Development Sub-forum of the Star Wars Mod? :rolleyes:

i would say woodelf
pm him and he will do it i think ^.^
or perhaps adambot can do it to but i am not sure about that

.h, .c, and .cpp files are C source code

Just give me the file that you found that command in.

what command?

you mean "vbmenu_register("postmenu_5417923", true);"?

If you look at your top post it's in the end of your post... that's why I was wondering what it was doing there

http://files.filefront.com/CvGameCoreDLL.zip/;7608098;/fileinfo.htmlftp://civfanatics.net/CvGameCoreDLL/CvGameCoreDLL.zip

I have modified the SDK to be compatible with Visual Studio 2005 express after it gets the platform SDK and the Visual C++ toolkit 2003 lib and include replaced with the originals. All you have to do, if you want to test this, is to drag and drop this folder to C:\Users\Username\Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects

I spent more than two days on this, motivated by the frustrating issue with the 4 overlords in VC2005 not handling VC2003 commands. I have fully tested this, and I can verify that it works after replacing the generated CvGameCoreDLL.dll with the original one.

Top Bottom