Faster Than A Speeding Bullet - A Thread On Superpowers

I'd like super speed, ability to jump high, and 6th sense. Oh yeah, and I'd use them for good.

Mind controll. I would be "the President of Earth and the Stars".

I'd like to fly. That would just be super-fun. no good or evil,snce id just screw around with it and impress chicks. :p

Immortality, such as in that Highlander movie.. But then without dudes hunting me around all the time trying to shop my head off..
And offcourse the ability to kill myself with it, for when I get realy bored after 3000 years or so..

That and the ability to tie my shoelaces..

But there are so many to choose from. I could go to the classic superpower of flying to the undeniably cool blasting energy bolts from my hands.

Would Batman's power of having BAM! POW! ZAP! whenever he hit someone be considered Super enough? If so that would be fun. If not, I'll go down the lazy but groovy teleportation Superpower road. But only if I made a good, loud noise whenever I departed the room. BANG!

And I wouldn't use it for good or evil, I'd use it for me! ME I TELLS YA! MUHAHAHAAA. Tee hee.

Beside what I said, mind reading couldn't hurt as well. That could clue me in on when to stop using my x-ray vision. :p

Wow, I start a thread, leave the forum, and come back the next day to 20+ replies. This is a personal first for me.

A serious power I just thought of is super-charisma. The ability to hold people spellbound in a speech, but I guess that wouldn't be a "superpower" since people who actually existed had this ability.

The power of learning anything fast, VERY FAST
Telekinesis can be learned to use.
So does telepithy (and togehter with it mind control) in learnable...

Thinking about it, we could learn to do ANYTHING... all we need is to learn it ;) so power of super learning for me :)

well, mainly i'd want a cool black outfit with a cape. definitely with some kind of crown or impressive hat and maybe a sunglass-monacle, so as not to be too stereotypical. and some magic boots too. they'd have to look cool as well.

anyway, the power i'd want would be to read and influence people's minds. but i'd also have to be really muscley, nothing to do with superpowers, but i'd just want to look fit to be impressive and all.

The regeneration/senses thing that wolverine has would also be cool, but the impressive hat is a must :)

Originally posted by Benderino
Read minds, yet if that was too powerful, then something simple, like the ability to always know when someone is lying.
Yeah then you'd vote for someone else in the mafia game!

Top Bottom