Favorite Civ?

I usually play the romans,but my top scores have come from the greeks.But I also play the americans,english,and the carthos.

I usually play as the japanese. Don't know why, but I do. Recently, I've been playing ar the carthos as well. I don't like playing against them, and it's the only way I can ensure I won't get them. Of course, i don't pick my opponents either. I want some suprises...

I almost always play the English. Mostly because when the default names run out I have many, many names for cities that I can choose from. I get out a globe and look around it for places that were at one point controled by the British... Canada, East U.S., Aulstrailia, New Zeland etc.

Persians!!!! Immortals rock!!!!!!

As you can tell by my screen name, I just love playing as the Plutonian Empire (Aztecs replaced). Originally, PlutoEmp (my nickname for the Empire) replaced the US, who then replaced the Aztecs. But after 9-11, I felt that USA should just be itself, so, out of respect for the States, I switched places. I also thought that in Civ2, I would look good wearing ancient Aztec attire :) , as well because that a/e/c (Attack, Expand, Civilize) stats of the Aztecs were the closest to the a/e/c stats of my Empire & my personality (Neutral Civilized Perfectionist). The reason my attack style is neutral is because, although I go for world peace, I do like to have fun once in a while :) , and since I am a power-hog (only I can build super units and SDI defenses in my scenarios :lol: ).

Top Bottom