Favorite Historical Period/Area to Study And Why?

You will probably thing that Nazis were all about the Jews , but they were not. They hated all mankind. That is why Neo Nazis are dangeorus. Be kind , be loved and do not ever get told what to do !! Freedom is Your most precious treasure ! , do not EVER loose it , that is why I admire Americans ! God speed !

What would You expexct @Valka D'Ur out of a man being bored out of their ear ..... They will do (and write extraordinary things) ;)

that ... Delenda Est i

It is an amazing topic !!!

I have had this exact post before , such a strange feeling ....

Valka You're up to something ! ;) I always knew You're the BEST.

This one, cause I live here & my kids live here so it's most practical to understand right now as knowledge gleaned can be utilized.

History is interesting (to me) mostly to understand how humans behaved in different environments under different social systems as a tool to understand humans in general.

Also when you "study history" you're reading interpretation of anecdotes with creative alterations. Obviously it's the same rn especially w news as it's all got more spin than a laundromat but nonetheless you can observe real people in real time in one's own historical era.

Would be cool to read a bunch of books about the Genghis & fam era someday. Last historical kick I was on was reading a bunch of books about North Korea, it's very emotional reading, hard not to really feel for those people, it's good for if you're feeling a bit emo as it puts your lil b**** first world problems into stark perspective.

especially w news as it's all got more spin than a laundromat

Very nice turn of phrase. :)

I wish it wasn't so accurate. :(

Top Bottom